Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Adult Adventure Games - Recommend Me Some

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Sherlock holmes and the case of the serrated scalpel. A little frustrating at times to tell the truth. When London opens up it is very easy to get stuck on some essential puzzle because of the lack of object/information 531 on the other part of the city (or thinking you need it when you don't). The sequel ( case of the rose tattoo) is a true spiritual successor: just the same (slightly less enjoyable maybe).

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Andyman Messiah said:
I haven't played Cruise for a corpse, is that a mistake I should correct, ghostdog?

edit: Scalpel is better than Tattoo IMO, definitely play it.

No. It is easy but frustrating (it requires going back to places you already searched to find new things when the time passes) - and if i recall correctly there was the possibility to get stuck on one or two places, and the story is nothing to write home about.

Nice cinematic dialogs though. Good style with minimalist art.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Bros i'm thinking of playing uplink. It sounds like it's a good match for what the OP is looking for too. (Floor 13 too).

Yea/Nay?

zeitgeist

Magister
SCO said:
Bros i'm thinking of playing uplink. It sounds like it's a good match for what the OP is looking for too. (Floor 13 too).

Yea/Nay?
I liked the command line interface in Hacker Evolution better, but then again I'm a sucker for typing. There's a sequel that I haven't tried yet.

site-screenshot-2.jpg

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
If I recall there was a Sherlock Holmes game that explored the Cthulhu mythos released in 06' called Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened.
Apparently it wasn't half-bad, so you could take a gander at that.

mondblut

Arcane
PST. Maybe not *that* adult, but still an ok adventure game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom