Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline AI Game Review Thread

Not.AI

Learned

Already today more entertaining than most reviews by people.

Four exciting predictions for the glorious future.

1. Most parts of most games will be made by AI?
2. Most (I) video playthroughs and (II) reviews of most games will be made by AI?
3. Most of the viewers of (I) and (II) will also be AI?
4. Most of the players of most games will also be AI?
(Edit. They can and will consider (I) and (II) more diligently than people do before deciding which games to play?
Leading to tremendous incline in gaming? #NextGoldenAgeOfGames)

Wanted to make the first thread in advance.

:bro:

Last edited:

Seethe

Arbiter

Already today more entertaining than most reviews by people.

Four exciting predictions for the glorious future.

1. Most parts of most games will be made by AI?
2. Most (I) video playthroughs and (II) reviews of most games will be made by AI?
3. Most of the viewers of (I) and (II) will also be AI?
4. Most of the players of most games will also be AI?
(Edit. They can and will consider (I) and (II) more diligently than people do before deciding which games to play?
Leading to tremendous incline in gaming? #NextGoldenAgeOfGames)

Wanted to make the first thread in advance.

:bro:

Do you also need an AI to play the games for you? How about an AI to write comments on RPGcodex for you. Finally, an AI that thinks for you instead, as you're sitting lobotomized in your chair while a roomba cleans the piss stains from under your chair every day.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I wonder if you can make your AI GF insane.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom