Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"An all-time top ten RPG" - Sweden reviews Witcher

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wait, why the :facepalm:? They are entirely correct, reviewers have the right to remain subjective.

DraQ

Arcane
Jasede said:
Wait, why the :facepalm:? They are entirely correct, reviewers have the right to remain subjective.
Subjective doesn't mean retarded. If the reviewer goes "ZOMG Borked quest!!!1oneone" and the quest gets resolved later on, he needs to be shot for being dirty oxygen thief.

pkt-zer0

Scholar
Jasede said:
I'd think that while "Hey, it's just his opinion" might be true, it doesn't make the review itself any less horrible.

vrok

Liturgist
Well, FZ is a piece of shit site anyway. What they say hold as much worth as Moron Daily or Lame Daily or whatever we're supposed to call them. It used to be one of the premier Swedish Quake sites but nowadays it's just another console-moron site.

Zlaja

Arcane
Quote from Fz.se:

Tom dom bittra gubbarna på rpgcodex älskar det...

Translation: Even the bitter old men at the rgcodex love it.

PS: No, it wasn't me.

Ivy Mike

Scholar
To be fair to that FZ reviewer his main criticism is targeted at the pr0n parts of the game. Seriously, I do agree that making som form of collectibles out of the women you've scored with seems a bit retarted.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I doubt the dev spent a lot of time in designing it. Why make such a big issue out of the optional content?

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Ivy Mike said:
To be fair to that FZ reviewer his main criticism is targeted at the pr0n parts of the game. Seriously, I do agree that making som form of collectibles out of the women you've scored with seems a bit retarted.
Yeah but nobody forces you to fuck them either...

Ivy Mike

Scholar
Volrath said:
Ivy Mike said:
Yeah but nobody forces you to fuck them either...
Doesn't make it any less retarted now does it?

That aside, it was a lousy review.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom