Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone using IE8?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Okay I've been having this weird problem with typing replies in the reply box and I think it coincides with me upgrading IE7 to IE8. It involves the scroll bar. Anytime the text is large enough to necessitate the scroll bar it fucks up when I try to type. As long as a key is held down it shows what I'm typing at the bottom, but as soon as I let go it jumps back to the top, making it hard to read what I'm writing. If I need to write something long I'm better off just doing it in a word document and then pasting it. Anyone else have this problem?

Monk

Arcane
There's a feature to switch to compatibility view.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Dicksmoker said:
Anyone using IE8?

implied-facepalm.jpg

I love when there's a browser qustion people soon rush with unrelated suggestions

if someone asks you what should they put in their sandwich you don't tell them to eat something else, you tell them what should they put into their fucking sandwich.

Women.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
If you fold a pizza you get a sort of sandwich. Or you can put two on top of each other.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DraQ said:
Dicksmoker said:
Monk said:
There's a feature to switch to compatibility view.
That fixed it.
Merely hidden the problem. :smug:
Yeah, I'm curious as to what IE8 bug, CSS hack or HTML issue this is.

Confirmed IE8 bug... lulz. Why am I not surprised?

Hmmm... I might decide not to fix it out of spite. God-damned Microsoft can't make a fucking browser of all things.

Edit: Fixed.

Monk

Arcane
You can also try Maxthon 2, which uses the Trident engine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom