Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD - Crafting screen

John Yossarian

Magister
There are no monsters, just humans, but there could be big unarmored humans.

Lumpy

Arcane
There are big monsters. But they are very rare, and always related to quests.

AMDG

Novice
"There are big monsters"

Magical , mutated , or mechanical ?

AMDG

Novice
You implied to know ."there are" . But , since there is no magic and no tech , I may assume only the glowing desert has some interesting specimens ...

Lumpy

Arcane
AMDG said:
You implied to know ."there are" . But , since there is no magic and no tech , I may assume only the glowing desert has some interesting specimens ...
I know they exist, because VD said so. He also said that when you meet someone or something that isn't a human, you should be scared. And that all creatures talk.
I doubt they are mutated. I don't think the magic which lead to the apocalypse causes mutations anyway - otherwise, it would be way too much like radiation. Probably not mechanical either, so I guess magical.

AMDG

Novice
"Not mutated."

Call it "magically altered" then. The easy way is to present abnormal growth. The hard way depends from game to game .

Bradylama

Arcane
VD described the creatures as being based on ancient lore and mythology. If anything, they're already exceedingly rare as is.

Growth is definitely not a factor.

AMDG

Novice
"If anything, they're already exceedingly rare as is. "

A dragon would be nice - or at least a drake to fit the combat screen .

Ivy Mike

Scholar
AMDG said:
A dragon would be nice - or at least a drake to fit the combat screen

NO DRAGONS! They're overused, overrated and uninteresting. I'm not sure a dragon would even fit the setting. If anything make it a hydra.

Lumpy

Arcane
AMDG said:
"NO DRAGONS!"

Talking animals maybe ? :)
Vince said that all animals that you will encounter will be able to communicate with you in some way.

AMDG

Novice
"all animals that you will encounter will be able to communicate with you in some way."

That would be interesting to see . Fighting legions of beasts is not my thing.

AMDG

Novice
Various clothing have a stat modifier ? ( eg plus to charisma )

AMDG

Novice
The glowing flask you mentioned is a power source or simply some kind of lantern ?

Jiub

Novice
I didnt have time to read some of the posts so excuse me if this question has already been asked. Will you have to use anvil and hammer type of thingy to use crafting? i think that it would make it more realistic :P

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Absolutely. You can also find many broken teeth and craft a necklace out of them.

whatusername

Scholar
Vault Dweller said:
Absolutely. You can also find many broken teeth and craft a necklace out of them.

Does the teeth necklace provide any bonuses?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom