Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD is a confidence scam!!!

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Melcar said:
You know who doesn't ask for donations? Cleve. Yup, that's right. Everyone else is a dead beat scam artist compared to him.

That's because Cleve never actually finishes anything he's working on. The perfect solution to piracy: perpetual development!

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
will-code-deferred-renderer-for-foo.jpg

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
I will donate 10 bucks if I see that VD is really that marketing dude and not some fat vault dweller.

PICS!!! With a sign saying "rpg codex is for fags!"

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
BethesdaLove said:
I will donate 10 bucks if I see that VD is really that marketing dude and not some fat vault dweller.

It was posted.

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Here

BethesdaLove

Arbiter
Lies! Come on, man! You've gotta step out the shadows some time. Its not like Codex is 4chan and starts calling you at 3 in the morning. Or worse - at work.

Maybe he doesn't want to reveal who he is because he is, indeed, Cleveland Mark Blakemore. He would probably also like to thank the guy who set up the false blog since it helped keep the guise up and all.

Pastel

Scholar
I take it you're implying you're the man in this picture?
rp_club-x_v20001.jpg

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Pastel said:
I take it you're implying you're the man in this picture?
rp_club-x_v20001.jpg
Isn't that a picture someone found on the ITSF after stalking the Internet for a marketing dude named Serj?

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Those character sprites are pretty hardcore, almost forgot how good they looked. To bad they lost some of there cool factor in the 3d build, though the environments are infinitely better now.

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Kos_Koa said:
Those character sprites are pretty hardcore, almost forgot how good they looked. To bad they lost some of there cool factor in the 3d build, though the environments are infinitely better now.

The funny thing is that we are still using those models in the game, and also the textures used in the carpet on the walls.

Elhoim said:
The funny thing is that we are still using those models in the game, and also the textures used in the carpet on the walls.
Those are rugs babe, not carpets. Glad you're keeping them in though, they're pretty swish what with their Art Nouveau/Bohemian look.

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Elhoim said:
Wierd, something about the models lost something in translation then, or is it just me? I think it's their pose if it's not their proportions, since if you look at the guy in the back of the room his legs are farther apart and his arms are up towards his waist, not flat down along his torso. Even the soldier just left of him has more of a dynamic pose than the current 3d models. I am probably more picky than the average viewer regarding interesting silhouettes and heroic proportions since I design characters for a living. Even though, like I said before, the environments more than make up for any difference.

1eyedking

Erudite
Satori said:
Those are rugs babe, not carpets. Glad you're keeping them in though, they're pretty swish what with their Art Nouveau/Bohemian look.
To us Argentinians they're carpets. End of story.

We all know how it's going to end. VD joins Bethsda and in five years we'll have AoD II which uses the clearly superior gamebryo engine and seamlessly combines turn based combat with real time combat. Praise be.

1eyedking said:
Satori said:
To us Argentinians they're carpets. End of story.
Why? Can't you dago cunts afford a big enough house? Fucking piss takers we should have nuked you when we had the chance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom