Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Apparently Fallout 3 is a shooter

luckyb0y

Scholar
Back of the new PC Zone UK

MaskedMartyr

Liturgist
Hey, if you're hyping something for no real reason, might as well hype it in all the wrong categories.

Shoelip

Arbiter
I could care less about F3. They have something on Far Cry 2, and Malaria! Naw probably bullshit. They wouldn't be able to think of a way to make malaria fun.

Nightjed

Liturgist
uuuh, cel-shaded prince of persia ? ... i still think Sands of times was the best one of the "3rd generation"

at least i hope they do something fun with the Crysis engine in Farcry2, but what the hell is this about malaria ?

GeneralSamov said:
The magazine's got bloom.
i noticed some around the words "Mass Effect" and "epic"

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
Shoelip said:
I could care less about F3. They have something on Far Cry 2, and Malaria! Naw probably bullshit. They wouldn't be able to think of a way to make malaria fun.

I've got that issue and I do remeber reading something about Malaria being in FC2 as a gameplay element. I think it was something about being out for a long time with no meds affecting your ability to shoot.

Of course there's a significant chance I just failed at interpreting some amazingly unfunny joke.

Imbecile

Arbiter
deuxhero said:
Why are you acting like this is news? we knew that since Bethesda bought Fallout.

Its because each time you mock Bethesda/Fallout 3/Oblivion you get 15 RPGCodex Achievement points.

luckyb0y

Scholar
POOPERSCOOPER said:
The person in that photo has some god damn retarded shaped thumbs. It's like they are fat but also too small.

It's me and that's probably distortion of the shitty lens on the mobile.

Zakhal

Liturgist
Som of the gaming magz have always been exceptionally trashy. I remember reading one UK one back in 1989 and I simply couldnt believe the stuff that was written in it. The reviews and articles were so bad I thought the people who had written used drugs or something*. They tried to be funny but stuff they wrote was somthing no sober person would laugh at. The pictures were pretty though and the cover shiny.

*Later on I read that these "journalists" often get liquired up by the gaming companies in fancy parties and stuff. So perhaps they really were using somthing.

Dark Matter

Prophet
Hm, you think you could give us a summary of all relevant info in the FC2 preview? Would be greatly appreciated.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What the fuck is a "Leap-em-up"? They call Prince of Persia that way, but I never even heard this terminology. Last time I checked those games were "Action Adventures".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom