Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Modesty Mod

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
mode.jpg

91879.jpg

91879.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
That is truly revolting, RK47. I thought you were better than that.

Give the poor man some clothes! Some simple priest vestments, for example:

TMa4c.jpg

I'm upset that you forced me to do this sloppy piece of work in a rush to preserve the Codex's virtue before I sleep. But immodesty knows no slumber, so I must fight it even now.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Torment had female sprites with disproportionately large breasts that were typically bare (though did not show anything that would make it X rated)

The description cards were pretty 'racy' though it must be said, particularly to a pure soul like Brother Berzee.

You might want to contact the modder "Tessera" since he is a pretty good skinner and a reasonable person.

None better, known for his support of modesty in games. I'm surprised that our brother has not collaborated on any projects with him yet.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You're right LundB. I apologize. I've not seen decency in the Codex for the longest time that I've forgotten how to be decent.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Torment had female sprites with disproportionately large breasts that were typically bare (though did not show anything that would make it X rated) come to think of it, all the females except for the older women (Mebbeth, Ravel) showed a lot of skin

In Sigil, the higher a female is in a local hierarchy and the more noble she is, the less clothes she wears. :incline:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
This thread made me laugh, oh how it made me laugh.

Internet

Scholar
:lol: I don't know what is more hilarious, the fact that people work on modesty mods or that somebody thinks Arcanum needs one.

And just in time for gog's Arcanum promo! Keep up the good work Berzee! (just make sure you never play something made by Bioware in the last three years...I think you would find those games inappropriate).

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Trannies Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce the first Beta release of my Witcher Modesty Mod.
And you thought I wasn't serious.

You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1vf584hrdn5e8rb

What's in the mod, you ask? Well, firstly everything in my original preview post:

However, I decided to add all the files you need to make it through the Prologue and Chapter I without being exposed to too much indecency. The new pictures are the following:

In the Prologue, you can get Triss' first card. Indecency aside, it was ridiculous. Look outside that window at the mountains, and you see snow. Are we really meant to believe that Triss would feel at all comfortable next to an open window with only a thin sheet and a cat to cover her, when there's snow outside!? It's not like they had central heating in that drafty castle! I felt so bad for her that I gave her a nice warm jacket and some sweatpants. Someone told me the cat was an indecent metaphor, and that I should remove it, but I don't see what's indecent about a cat. That person must have just been some sort of pervert. Anyway, Triss looks like a much warmer, and more importantly more modest, girl now that she's all bundled up.

zMlvf.jpg

There isn't much to say about Vesna. The odd position she was sitting in made it hard for me to find new and better clothes to give her. Therefore, I decided to just work with what she had, but make it more decent. Now her clothing covers up the more indecent and potentially lust-inducing areas: The shoulders, the legs, and most importantly the chest region. This girl isn't going to shock her grandma anytime soon!

p8qn8.jpg

Abigail's card is truly horrific in its indecency. I was so shocked that I had to find the most modest and good thing I could think of to clothe her in. What's nicer than Christmas and penguins? Nothing. Therefore, I gave her a nice Christmas penguin sweater to keep her warm when she's sleeping in a cold cave. However, I like to keep things true to character, and since she's sort of a rebel, it's a sleeveless sweater! I also gave her some sweatpants to keep her warm. If you've noticed that I like to use sweatpants, it's because when they're sort of baggy, they're one of the least lust-inducing types of legwear a woman can wear.

HsqQt.jpg

The peasant girl who you can give flowers was interesting to work with. First, I removed the ladle of milk that she was so lewdly spilling across her chest. What would your parents think, girl?! I then extended her nice green dress to cover her immodestly exposed buttocks. To cover her torso and arms, I gave her the top half of the excellent "Denim Urban Princess Jilbab" (Purchasable for only 59.95 GBP!), a truly excellent and modest piece of clothing. Now, instead of looking like a profligate harlot, she looks like someone you could bring home to meet your parents!

QXWDP.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this preview and will download the mod to make your Witcher experience slightly more morally sound!

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I lol'ed, I downloaded...I lol'ed some more imagining how it will be when I get these cards in the game. :salute:

Please notify me if the instructions I laid out in the readme do not work. I am too afraid to reinstall the game and find out myself. The indecency is just too strong for me to handle.

Also, I do not know if the cards will show up censored in the videos where they first appear, or just when you look at them in your journal. If you find out, please tell me.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I feel bad, since I think I might have helped scare him away. Maybe he took my work as some sort of meanspirited parody, when in truth I simply want to help him bring a little much-needed modesty to the decadent and depraved RPG genre.

I haven't forgotten about this by the way. When I get the computer that has photoshop installed back, I will continue the mod. I'm waiting on that computer for Hatoful too. I'll be where I had it shipped to in 2-4 weeks. Though Berzee is missing in action, my hands will attempt to further his virtuous cause.

MODESTY WILL REIGN ONCE AGAIN.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
This thread is truly inspiring. I've already started working on a modesty mod for PST. Here's some early work :

OwBC7.jpg

tuZVD.jpg

As you can see, I strived to keep the original style and concept , but also apply modesty when necessary.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I really like your TNO. Fits right into the setting while covering up what I can only assume must have been an oversight from the developers.

Keep up the good work. I assume it will be compatible with GD's UI mod?

Last edited:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I really like your TNO. Fits right into the setting while covering up what I can only assume must have been an oversight from the modders.

Keep up the good work. I assume it will be compatible with GD's UI mod?

Of course. We can't let those nubile high resolutions run rampant without modesty.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom