Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum review

Jora

Arcane
(strange story - J.E. Sawyer found some crazy statistics that claimed Fallout is the most torrented file of all!)

JrK

Prophet
Shagnak said:
Relayer71 said:
Lately though, I've had this strong desire to play it but I can't find one of the discs and can't find this in stores anywhere anymore :(
Funny, I've seen it all over the place down here in nowhere land as a budget release (approx 1/5th the price of a new game). There's a shop around the corner that has it in its bin of "budget games well past their sell-by", so it may be even cheaper than that.

I actually found it on the annual Dutch "Queen's day" flea market for just 2€! :D Best day of my life. Came with the manual and an intact jewel case. :cool:

Andhaira

Arcane
And here I thought pammy andy with tommy lee was the most torrented file.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
After the death of troika the RPG world grew pale, weak and dark now under the terror regime of Bioware and Bethesda we all toil.

But one day the like of troika will shine ONE DAY!!!!

Texas Red

Whiner
CrimsonAngel said:

You mean the day, that is already here, when they will work for Herve on a MM-fucking-O to leach money off of the Fallout name?

Andhaira

Arcane
lulz. The troikites need to learn how to work within deadlines and how to acheive quality control. The bugginess of their games killed their sales.

All pcgames have bugs (even some console games these days) but with Troika, Obsidian (ak l former black isle employees) the bugs are gamestopping.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The Walkin' Dude said:
CrimsonAngel said:

You mean the day, that is already here, when they will work for Herve on a MM-fucking-O to leach money off of the Fallout name?

That is a grave sin indeed but they will be taught the mistakes of their ways by flogging.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom