Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Yasuke confirmed Samurai, cope and seethe - coming February 14th

Necrensha

Educated
Well gee for a country that has a "proud history" of sodomy and pedophilia, forgive me if I don't shed a tear.
Did I mention being a fan of Japan's history? I am very aware of their backwards ways and their extremely violent past, but if we start naming the crimes that every single country has done, *nobody* will come out clean.

gooseman

Educated
Midwittery can't be cured. Go and tell people in North Africa that they are same as niggers. Keep saying Reddit talking points as you're slowly grilled over Haitian bbq in Ohio. With you being so salty, no spices will need to be added
Why would I do that? There were many different people living in Ancient Egypt, including blacks, such as Kushites, who ruled Egypt at one point.
I thankfully don't live in America, so I don't think Haitians threaten me.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Midwittery can't be cured. Go and tell people in North Africa that they are same as niggers. Keep saying Reddit talking points as you're slowly grilled over Haitian bbq in Ohio. With you being so salty, no spices will need to be added
Why would I do that? There were many different people living in Ancient Egypt, including blacks, such as Kushites, who ruled Egypt at one point.
I thankfully don't live in America, so I don't think Haitians threaten me.
There's enough Haitians for whole world to be grilled. You're safe nowhere from DEI. It starts on your screen, then you see them on the street, then you stop seeing your cat, finally they break into your living room. Your government is treasonous. There's not a single one in the West which isn't

JC'sBarber

Literate
Well gee for a country that has a "proud history" of sodomy and pedophilia, forgive me if I don't shed a tear.
Did I mention being a fan of Japan's history? I am very aware of their backwards ways and their extremely violent past, but if we start naming the crimes that every single country has done, *nobody* will come out clean.
Defending a foreign nation's honor over your own is extremely cringe. I'm not Japanese, nor do I live in Japan. All they have exported to the west is filth and degeneracy, equal to that of the Hollywood Jews. They may be indifferent as opposed to hostile, but what they produce is harmful nonetheless. Even to their own people.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Glad I'm not in the West either.
If you have internet connection, West is in your living room. You can choose which West though until Old West is forbidden to be spoken about. Modern West's cultural output including AAA video games deserve zero of my time

There is also alternative new West fighting for its right to exist and breath. Fight it might win or lose

TLDR: Kingdom Come 2 > Assassins Creed Goyslop

Tyrr

Liturgist
I don't see what this has to do with niggers. The game is set on the African continent. Distinction between North Africa and the rest of Africa only makes sense in your nigger-obsessed mind.
It shows that Africa could be a nice place with rich culture and history if it weren't for the niggers.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Amcy5mn.jpeg
I liked Origins.

Any Egyptian will be happy to tell you that Egypt is not Africa.
It's interesting because modern egyptians have almost nothing in common with the ancient egyptians that gave us pyramids, a vast mythology, embalming and hieroglyphs.
They are mainly descended from the moslem conquerors.

Anyway, bottom line is that literally NO ONE wants to see more niggers in video games other than dumb Kotaku journalists and other western idiots.
Yasuke wasn't even a genuine samurai, more of an oddity and laughing stock, as the japanese thought he was funny looking in samurai garb.
But Ubishit decided to make Yasuke into a TRUE WARRIOR who teaches the japanese how to fight against RACISM and how TO SEASON DEY FOOD!

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
As I said: Make a game during the Italian invasion of Ethiopia. Lots and lots of blacks, lots of possibilities for action, the Whites (well, "whites") are the bad guys.

But these people have no genuine understanding or interest in history.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
As I said: Make a game during the Italian invasion of Ethiopia. Lots and lots of blacks, lots of possibilities for action, the Whites (well, "whites") are the bad guys.

But these people have no genuine understanding or interest in history.
Bombing niggers with poison gas?
I'm in.

Necrensha

Educated
Defending a foreign nation's honor over your own is extremely cringe. I'm not Japanese, nor do I live in Japan. All they have exported to the west is filth and degeneracy, equal to that of the Hollywood Jews. They may be indifferent as opposed to hostile, but what they produce is harmful nonetheless. Even to their own people.
My country isn't being attacked right now, it doesn't need defending. Ubisoft on the other hand is another tentacle of the globalist octopus, to not try to cut it is a thousand times more cringe than anybody's honor.
Saying that what Japan exports is as bad as the usual Hollywood garbage is just delusional:
-Japan isn't obligating anyone to live the way they do
-Japan isn't attempting to change the entire world through aggressive anti-natalist propaganda and the complete removal of anybody non-black from the screen.
-Japan doesn't gatekeep their own people, they prioritize them as all countries should
-Japan doesn't even export most of what they produce, all the opposite: they try to stop westerners from accessing it constantly

And also since you seem very passionate about degeneracy, let me ask you: which country isn't producing harmful content right now?

gooseman

Educated
Yasuke wasn't even a genuine samurai, more of an oddity and laughing stock, as the japanese thought he was funny looking in samurai garb.
But Ubishit decided to make Yasuke into a TRUE WARRIOR who teaches the japanese how to fight against RACISM and how TO SEASON DEY FOOD!
Well, I don't have a raging obsession with niggers, so it doesn't bother me, as long as the game is fun, or funny, like how Dustborn ended up being near indistinguishable from racist caricatures and satire. Did anyone sincerely expect historical accuracy from this franchise?

JC'sBarber

Literate
My country isn't being attacked right now, it doesn't need defending. Ubisoft on the other hand is another tentacle of the globalist octopus, to not try to cut it is a thousand times more cringe than anybody's honor.
Saying that what Japan exports is as bad as the usual Hollywood garbage is just delusional:
-Japan isn't obligating anyone to live the way they do
-Japan isn't attempting to change the entire world through aggressive anti-natalist propaganda and the complete removal of anybody non-black from the screen.
-Japan doesn't gatekeep their own people, they prioritize them as all countries should
-Japan doesn't even export most of what they produce, all the opposite: they try to stop westerners from accessing it constantly

And also since you seem very passionate about degeneracy, let me ask you: which country isn't producing harmful content right now?
Extreme copium. It's no mistake that most trannies and fags rally behind anime and other Japanese media, and that zoomers, the gayest generation in recent history, is obsessed with Japan. Every anime features effeminate male characters, and depict cutesy female characters at the forefront. They are the most autistic, anti-masculine, and even Godless media you can consume outside of Hollywood.

Necrensha

Educated
Extreme copium. It's no mistake that most trannies and fags rally behind anime and other Japanese media, and that zoomers, the gayest generation in recent history, is obsessed with Japan. Every anime features effeminate male characters, and depict cutesy female characters at the forefront. They are the most autistic, anti-masculine, and even Godless media you can consume outside of Hollywood.
:roll:
Yeah, I pictured you were going to say some simplistic thing like that while avoiding my question.
>It's no mistake that most trannies and fags rally behind anime
Guilty by association, huh? Most of those individuals are OUTSIDE Japan, which means that it wasn't Japan who created them in the first place
>zoomers, the gayest generation in recent history, is obsessed with Japan
Yeah, that's what happens when EVERYTHING in the West is dying/shit/covered in rainbows, young people will find something that they can have fun with and it turns out that Japan is still making media that they like, unlike America. See Demon Slayer outselling the entire comicbook industry.
>Every anime features effeminate male characters
Tourist point of view, like saying that all videogames involve running over grandmas.
>Godless
As if you cared about any god.

So many things wrong with Japan but you seem completely unaware of all of them, and instead repeat /pol/ talking points like a goddamn bot. Or a parrot.

ghardy

Educated
I don't see what this has to do with niggers. The game is set on the African continent. Distinction between North Africa and the rest of Africa only makes sense in your nigger-obsessed mind.
You do realize how racist you sound here? I hope you're trolling.

gooseman

Educated
You do realize how racist you sound here? I hope you're trolling.
I do realize this could come off as racist to people with a very narrow understanding of the world. Why does that matter?

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

JC'sBarber

Literate
:roll:
Yeah, I pictured you were going to say some simplistic thing like that while avoiding my question.
>It's no mistake that most trannies and fags rally behind anime
Guilty by association, huh? Most of those individuals are OUTSIDE Japan, which means that it wasn't Japan who created them in the first place
>zoomers, the gayest generation in recent history, is obsessed with Japan
Yeah, that's what happens when EVERYTHING in the West is dying/shit/covered in rainbows, young people will find something that they can have fun with and it turns out that Japan is still making media that they like, unlike America. See Demon Slayer outselling the entire comicbook industry.
>Every anime features effeminate male characters
Tourist point of view, like saying that all videogames involve running over grandmas.
>Godless
As if you cared about any god.

So many things wrong with Japan but you seem completely unaware of all of them, and instead repeat /pol/ talking points like a goddamn bot. Or a parrot.
Wilful ignorance is not a virtue. That western slop you mentioned is nowhere NEAR as popular as anime. It would be one thing if western DEI projects were profitable, but they aren't. It's the Japanese stuff that gets the lion share of attention, aside from too big to fail stuff like Fortnite and Call of Duty. Not every anime fan is a tranny, but all trannies are anime fans. They are obsessed with it, it's become their surrogate religion that they experience and worship on a daily basis. Which is another thing, I DO care about God. Do not assume me to be a bugman redditor such as yourself. And I take offense with any individual, culture, or nation that blasphemes Him regularly. And a nation that likes taking dicks up it's ass and yet still has the nerve to mock Christianity isn't worth my pity. Their low birth rates and reliance on the west is entirely their own fault.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom