Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Yasuke confirmed Samurai, cope and seethe - coming February 14th

ghardy

Educated
Their low birth rates and reliance on the west is entirely their own fault.
But birth rates are falling across the West too, you know. That's why immigration is happening so easily from Africa and the Middle East.

JC'sBarber

Literate
Their low birth rates and reliance on the west is entirely their own fault.
But birth rates are falling across the West too, you know. That's why immigration is happening so easily from Africa and the Middle East.
Not saying the west is any better. I'm saying it's foolish to defend a foreign nation in your own name and honor when the entertainment they export has been a net negative on the wellbeing of your own people, desu.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
dammmmn the japs talked trash about jesus??? that's FUCKED UP you think he'll be ok?
I never heard of japanese people trash talking Jesus.
If anything, they were more curious about the life of Jesus.
MV5BODY4YjA1NGItZDU4Yi00NmY5LTg0OTQtZWQ4N2I2NmYwYjlmXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

Reinhardt

Arcane

Necrensha

Educated
''Which is another thing, I DO care about God. Do not assume me to be a bugman redditor such as yourself. And I take offense with any individual, culture, or nation that blasphemes Him regularly.''
So, ALL countries on Earth? Because absolutely everybody makes fun of Christianity, there is not a single corner of this Earth exempt.
Still waiting to hear about that mythical, virtuous country that isn't producing degeneracy. Please, educate this poor bugman!

JC'sBarber

Literate
''Which is another thing, I DO care about God. Do not assume me to be a bugman redditor such as yourself. And I take offense with any individual, culture, or nation that blasphemes Him regularly.''
So, ALL countries on Earth? Because absolutely everybody makes fun of Christianity, there is not a single corner of this Earth exempt.
Still waiting to hear about that mythical, virtuous country that isn't producing degeneracy. Please, educate this poor bugman!
Is this some wet dream you degenerates have?, please. The "decline of religion" is GROSSLY overstated, if anything it's secularism that's on the decline. And not because of islamic migrants either, we're talking new converts to Christianity. Even the likes of China are experiencing rapid growth in the number of converts, and that is hardly a bedrock of Christendom. If you can't accept this, well, seethe and cope my friend.

Necrensha

Educated
Is this some wet dream you degenerates have?, please. The "decline of religion" is GROSSLY overstated, if anything it's secularism that's on the decline. And not because of islamic migrants either, we're talking new converts to Christianity. Even the likes of China are experiencing rapid growth in the number of converts, and that is hardly a bedrock of Christendom. If you can't accept this, well, seethe and cope my friend.
Now he calls me a degenerate since he's backed into a corner with no arguments, after several unprompted rants about trannies living in his walls.
Then has the balls of bringing up China, after several pages of talking about virtue and how much he hates degeneracy.
Pathetic.

911 Jumper

Learned
Press previews cancelled

assassin's creed shadows is disturbing because it is political propaganda created for a target audience that is illiterate

this is like rewriting history books, except now the average person not only doesn't read but can't, so they have to make shitty Canadian video games instead

This game is a multi-million dollar propaganda project to push blackness into the history of a non-black country. They specifically picked an obscure black figure of dubious authenticity because the main priority was to insert a black African into the setting to make it look as if a black African played an important role in Japan's history.

If you look at the way this game has been marketed, you'd be forgiven for thinking that black samurai “Yasuke” was undoubtedly a real person. There will be plenty of black people who will be more than happy to believe that.

I've said before that I've long thought that “diversity” is specifically about promoting blackness. The Asian-ness of Shadows doesn't make it an example of diversity in video games. It can only be truly diverse when there is black representation.
It's why FF16 and, more recently, Black Myth: Wukong were criticised for their “lack of diversity” – they had, as far as I'm aware, no black African characters.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I've said before that I've long thought that “diversity” is specifically about promoting blackness. The Asian-ness of Shadows doesn't make it an example of diversity in video games. It can only be truly diverse when there is black representation.
It's why FF16 and, more recently, Black Myth: Wukong were criticised for their “lack of diversity” – they had, as far as I'm aware, no black African characters.
Meanwhile Black Panther, a film where 99% of characters on screen are black, is considered one of the "most diverse" films of all time.

Diversity is a codeword for niggers.

JC'sBarber

Literate
All Abrahamics get the ana-tsurushi until they recant

1024px-Tsurushi.jpg
No virgin herbivore jap would even be able to tie the rope, let alone put me in there. I'd give him a good beating first and dump him, and any other violent savage who would attack me, with him. Christ told His disciples to sell their cloaks and buy a sword, we are not called to be humble when faced with imminent danger. The jesuit portuguese weren't so lucky at times, but you can't change what happened now can you.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
The jesuit portuguese weren't so lucky at times, but you can't change what happened now can you.
They went to a foreign country and attempted to impose their culture and values on them. What happened to them was entirely justified. There is no difference between them and the hordes of muslims that invade Europe today and want to convert it.

JC'sBarber

Literate
dammmmn the japs talked trash about jesus??? that's FUCKED UP you think he'll be ok?
I'm tempted to post a soyjak, but I feel comments like these speak for themselves.
If we stand together then we'll be able to protect the most powerful beings in the universe from mean words bro, I've got your back
If someone insulted your father, would you not defend his name?. Or are you one of those cucks who covers their ears and hides in their parents bedrooms when the going gets tough?. If defending the honor of your father is important, imagine how much more important defending the name of God is. If that concept is too foreign for you, well, you should work at Firewalk.

JC'sBarber

Literate
The jesuit portuguese weren't so lucky at times, but you can't change what happened now can you.
They went to a foreign country and attempted to impose their culture and values on them. What happened to them was entirely justified. There is no difference between them and the hordes of muslims that invade Europe today and want to convert it.
Absolute nonsense. Missionaries spreading the Gospel to those who would hear it is nothing like what muslims do, which is pillage and rape without remorse. Sure some political interest undoubtedly got in the way, but what you're speakiing of is tantamount to baseless slander. Also, Japan was facing a lot more threats from native buddhists than any devout Christian.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Wanting to make the entire world worship a jewish rabbi is pretty much the same as the multiculturalism the current elites want to push upon us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom