Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline ATOM RPG: Trudograd - standalone expansion sequel to ATOM RPG

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Slavic Wizardry 9, Slavic M&M 6: The Mandate of Rzeczpospolita, Slavic Jagged Alliance 3, Slavic Knights of the Chalice

If i said i loved your top-list, it'd be a serious understatement.
M&M 6 would be my least favorite though as one is already underway.

Wizardry 9 ... As in Wizardry 8 sequel? This would be absolutely fantastic although JA3 / KotC likes are quite appealing too.
If only a wizard came by to assure me a first person turn based blobber rpg or an n-th Russian interpretation of JA would work in the modern climate... Maybe one day!
Next big update announcement
Just give us some release time lol. I want to play that shit and not read about it,fucking tease.
No can do! We're terrible with deadlines. What if I give you February 1st, but we'll find a bug on January 30th that will take five days to fix??? We'd be screwed! Most likely, we'll announce the deadline in December sometime.
Release time not release date lol. I want general time you think you will release it,don't care about exact accurate date. When is ready it will be ready,but a general time line will be nice.

PS:LoL everyone knows that it will be buggy on release.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Slavic Wizardry 9, Slavic M&M 6: The Mandate of Rzeczpospolita, Slavic Jagged Alliance 3, Slavic Knights of the Chalice

If i said i loved your top-list, it'd be a serious understatement.
M&M 6 would be my least favorite though as one is already underway.

Wizardry 9 ... As in Wizardry 8 sequel? This would be absolutely fantastic although JA3 / KotC likes are quite appealing too.
If only a wizard came by to assure me a first person turn based blobber rpg or an n-th Russian interpretation of JA would work in the modern climate... Maybe one day!
Next big update announcement
Just give us some release time lol. I want to play that shit and not read about it,fucking tease.
No can do! We're terrible with deadlines. What if I give you February 1st, but we'll find a bug on January 30th that will take five days to fix??? We'd be screwed! Most likely, we'll announce the deadline in December sometime.
Release time not release date lol. I want general time you think you will release it,don't care about exact accurate date. When is ready it will be ready,but a general time line will be nice.

PS:LoL everyone knows that it will be buggy on release.
There's buggy and there's BUGGY! We at least need to fix issues that will actually boil old hardware and cause forest fires before we're done. At least. As for the time, I'm almost entirely sure it will happen during winter!

Darth Canoli

Arcane

I'm sure a good Wizardry 8-like blobber would work, even BT4 pulled some interesting numbers and it's a real mess but it probably not the safest bet.

As for a JA clone, squad tactics games are ridding high, same for a KotC clone (assuming you mean a ToEE clone in 2D without hommlet).

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1139940/view/2919984522103323629
Update 0.7: Special Armor Edition
266493f906e2230504655772706020817f1b9c0a.jpg

Greetings, friends!

Today we’re launching another huge update for ATOM RPG: Trudograd Early Access.

We have spent several months constantly working on it and we have great hope that you will feel like the wait was worth it!

After updating the game, you will be able to continue the previously unavailable main quest branches; you will get to meet new characters, most of which will have side quests for you; you will be able to challenge new bloodthirsty enemies on several new random encounter maps as well as in a huge new dungeon, and generally do many, many more new things.

…The most awaited of which is the ability to finally acquire and check out the new suit of Power Armor, which is attached to a unique quest.

a76cd367b77dac84db67d0613bf3acf3559008fa.jpg

8064089638c6533b3176055a03311bbec4701c1b.jpg

7c5e50e4c73aef62e33db96aa37afaccb1b8937e.jpg

d2d5fd546c3ad2a03fbf354381a71e4ad92f6809.jpg

905d7dd530895b95698c867d8cee226fb9f7155f.jpg

9a4b6d241c2ef9f14175f73cae1f58c3628c9210.jpg

e8a434b3f52e8ea6102ad838becf31ac9385df51.gif

f80689fcb709964ef3e0a9438906095e6dac9808.gif

The full list of changes can be found below:
  • Revolutionary and Police quest lines added to;
  • New branches of missions when contacting Revolutionaries or Police;
  • Added Power Armor and one modification for it;
  • Added 5 new full locations;
  • Added new characters to old locations (Police, Docks, Rust Quarter, Mikhalych’s Tavern);
  • Added secret quests and random encounters;
  • 30+ new characters, most with side quests;
  • 6 new ammo types;
  • New weapons and weapon mods;
  • New random encounter maps;
  • 10+ new enemy types;
  • New wares added to merchants, they now also have much more money;
  • Random encounter balance fixed;
  • Dzhulbars memo added for those who had him in their ATOM RPG save. Will only show up when starting a new game from said save;
  • New unique character animations;
  • Added to and perfected the game’s soundscape on city maps;
  • Fixed the Cock fight ring heist quest issue with no auto dialogue;
  • Fixed the console in Mikhalych’s Tavern when talking to the mercenaries;
  • Item names fixed;
  • Razin and Blaze now get bonuses for high skill values;
  • Collisions between objects fixed on main locations;
  • Fixed Cargo Ship combat bugs;
  • Fixed visual errors when certain characters sat on thin air;
  • Fixed the item Mother’s Heart in Ruslan Lee quest;
  • Fixed the unavailability of the option to change factions early on;
  • Text quest for the Mermaid statue fixed;
  • Dog animations fixed;
  • A lot of minor and rare bugs and optimization issues fixed;

As always we urge you to send your ideas, suggestions and bug reports on our Steam forums or in our Social Media pages. If you ever get a bug, please send your save file and small issue description to our email support@atomrpg.com

You are a great part of developing our game and we wish to wholeheartedly thank you for this. And as always... Let there be ATOM!

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Again I have been bested! Thanks for reposting our post!
It's all true! The big update is out, you can ram people with that new armor of yours. For extra points put it on a companion! Just kidding! Wear it yourself!!!
The fighting arena is very cool in the update, and also the fact your dog will finally be remembered. Making this one was a walk in the park! A lava park. More to come... If anyone plays Early Access your opinions will be greatly appreciated!

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
It's all true! The big update is out, you can ram people with that new armor of yours. For extra points put it on a companion! Just kidding! Wear it yourself!!!
The fighting arena is very cool in the update, and also the fact your dog will finally be remembered. Making this one was a walk in the park! A lava park. More to come... If anyone plays Early Access your opinions will be greatly appreciated!

You know, Atomboy the only two "RPGs" of this year are CP2077 and Valhalla.
If you release Trudograd now (and if poll would be honest) it would make it CODEX GOTY!

yes I'm just trying to trick you to release it already
TRUDOGRAD WHEN

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

You know, Atomboy the only two "RPGs" of this year are CP2077 and Valhalla.
If you release Trudograd now (and if poll would be honest) it would make it CODEX GOTY!

yes I'm just trying to trick you to release it already
TRUDOGRAD WHEN
Ahhh sweet summer child,you really have no idea at how many trannies and faggots are on the code.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/1139940/view/2942503788149269527

New Update and Live Stream Announcement
Hello, friends!

Today we wanted to make several announcements.

Firstly, we are very happy that the reception of last week's update was so positive.
But thanks to some of your more critical feedback we also see what we can do better moving forward. So keep on sending us your ideas. This is the fuel that keeps us going!

We will try to implement some of the smaller suggestions in the next patch, but the bigger ones will have to wait for the next huge update.
By the way, we already started working on it and are ready to shed a little bit of light on the new content that will be available in it.

You will be able to visit the upper (or rather rooftop) city, a place that is different from the lower slums not only in living standards, but also quests and encounters.

09d5a0718b40c4861a8a09d60afde1f1d5ceeaef.jpg

75117c519a556e01a390e6e57f90dd1f5c365e26.jpg

ece6f17693d772883898a8f3137a05a31f4955b2.jpg

Also, special armour and weapons will get new enchantments. As well as a new quest for those who bought the finest armor in all of Trudograd.

e5d77ebaae58a797b4f21e88e616aedc9f4b72d4.jpg

Moreover, we want to add a couple of improvements to the UI. For example: write the name of the active object if you press ALT, add some features to the global map, etc.

ebbe7a7c737993c15decf90aa4f0e392fefefcb9.jpg

It will be very interesting to hear your opinion when we will present you with those new features.

At the moment, Atom RPG: Trudograd has been in Early Access for six months, but during this time it has outgrow our initial plan for a small story expansion. Now it’s shaping out to be a real game with many new characters and quests, made with a new level of quality.

Of course, this transformation required significantly more time than we originally planned for, but we hope that it will pay off in the most important thing - creating the kind of game that you expect from us!

We plan to release the full game in the beginning of 2021. Hopefully not even reaching a year in Early Access :)

7fbadb95cebc20833ccc823eefe6904d6c7adf74.jpg

Also, for those of you who are interested we want to announce that we will be having a live Q&A on YouTube!

We rarely have time for something like that, but we wanted to finally interact with you, guys. English stream will be held on December 12, Saturday; at 16:00 Eastern Time Zone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom