Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ATTENTION: Russians (.ru e-mail addresses)

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
just kill all the russians and be done with it (kazahks, too)

Frau Bishop

Erudite
Russian women rank among the most beautiful mammals on this planet.. so, don't you dare to kill them! It would plainly be stupid to do such a thing!

voodoo1man

Liturgist
You want to ban the Cyrillic alphabet? Пошли нахуй недаделаные уроды и вашу мать тудаже. How the fuck will I be able to do that if you ban Cyrillic alphabet? What next, you are going to ban accented Roman characters too? How will I be able to tell those funny East European types to go fuck their mothers, and what will Susan's Twin do? WILL YOU REALLY BAN THE FRENCH LANGUAGE YOU BARBARIANS!!!? Now the human test, I am all fine with that.

PS - CAN SOME1 PLZ LET ME L00K OVER THR SHOULDER WHILE WE TAKE THE TEST? I PROMISE I WON"T SAY ANYTHING!

FrancoTAU

Cipher
metallix said:
The system will (should) let you update your e-mail (if you want).
Well, you're in for a surprise here: IT DOESN'T.
I entered my gmail address, clicked submit, and the damn thing called me a rusky spambot... Me cry.

I'd rather have the option 2 and 3. Either way willl do, although the 3rd one seems more elegant, and effective too (some bots use roman alphabet).

And thus the Cold War has finally ended. Take that fuckers.

Atrokkus

Erudite
You want to ban the Cyrillic alphabet? Пошли нахуй недаделаные уроды и вашу мать тудаже. How the fuck will I be able to do that if you ban Cyrillic alphabet?
Vsegda mozhno translitom vospol'zovat'sya
Смекаешь?

FrancoTAU

Cipher
metallix said:
You want to ban the Cyrillic alphabet? Пошли нахуй недаделаные уроды и вашу мать тудаже. How the fuck will I be able to do that if you ban Cyrillic alphabet?
Смекаешь?

I think he just activated a sleep cell, someone warn Homeland Security.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I think it's a much better ide--
metallix said:
Смекаешь?
Affirmative: Commencing Operation 176B-YKV: 'Destruction of Western Civilization'
commie.gif

voodoo1man

Liturgist
metallix said:
Смекаешь?

Horosho, no esche mozhno huy v rot suvat', no eto zhe ne povod. You see what I mean now?

PS - The invasion is tomorrow, you dummies! What part of being brainwashed with subliminal messages do you find difficult?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
voodoo1man said:
Horosho, no esche mozhno huy v rot suvat', no eto zhe ne povod.
I knew that my 1 year course in Russian would come in handy sometime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom