Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 315 53.9%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 269 46.1%

• Total voters

Semiurge

Cipher
Sword of the Stars avatars, I was surprised they weren't in the gallery already.

njs0ylT.png

Oh hey, this reminded me there are no Blood 2: The Chosen avatars, even though the concept arts are still ripe.

SlyNWAI.jpeg

0da14468-ac04-11ed-9941-02420a000133.webp

74sNRGK.jpeg

eDaxEZB.jpeg

Just Locus

Educated
Given that the Romancing SaGa 2 Avatars don't seem to exist anymore, here are the portraits.

———
imagee0357867af3ea3d1.png
t66c725769516d.png
RS2_Leon_Portrait.webp
t66c7277d4dbea.png
RS2_Jubei_Portrait.webp
RS2_Final_Emperor_Portrait.webp
t66c72804305bf.png
t66c728634ab3c.png

t66c72b0fb4127.png
t66c72e5a8b017.png

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm retarded, it was never removed, I was in the "NES & SNES Cover Art" section and It was so long that I misremembered. I still think these should be added.

Last edited:

Thorakitai

Learned
Hello again, I'd like to add the reminder of these portraits from Genghis Khan IV as avatars. These are the unique non-ruler officers and rulers from the Timur Scenario 4.

Update: Finally found the names of the missing officers (Ulrich Von Lichtenstein and Hojo Tokiyori) and corrected my mistake on naming another officer. (I've guessed wrong who the real Alexander Nevsky is).
RgZOYSU.png

zip file link

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom