Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.5%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 262 45.5%

• Total voters
No, cuz you didn't kick me yet. So please do.

I motion that I am banned.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I think that the tubgirl picture should be kept as a testament to Fallout Ranger's idiocy. I'm not going to do anything about it.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Exitium said:
I think that the tubgirl picture should be kept as a testament to Fallout Ranger's idiocy.
Fallout Ranger himself is a walking, talking, posting testament to his own idiocy. I deleted a bunch of tubgirls before I saw your post, but I'm sure that Ranger would post more in no time. He has nothing better to do.

Spazmo

Erudite
You realise this is why the "asshats' forum was created at DAC? You know, like, specifically for you?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
fallout ranger said:
WHY THE FUCK NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Too stupid. You didn't pass the minimum requirements for banning. Go read a book or something.

Greenskin13

Erudite
Boy, I sure am hungry.

I see your point, but dwell suggests you're going to set up camp and live in there....

I think I'll stick around to make people laugh. At least I succeded in making a topic that has 1000 or so views in a day. Look at me everyone flames me!

Bastards.

Jed

Cipher
Re: Boy, I sure am hungry.

Greenskin13 said:
I see your point, but dwell suggests you're going to set up camp and live in there....
I was just thinking of nightly visits.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
LOL! Yeah, this thread is pretty fucking hilarious. Sorry I missed out on it earlier. And as for custom avatars, I think the Codex has a nice variety of avatars as is. And considering that this site is all about RPGs, the avatars work. I think of all the forums I go to, only in one of them do I use a custom avatar and that's only because it fits for the setting.

Fez

Erudite
This is brilliant. As some said already - comedy gold.

P.S. No custom avatars for reasons already mentioned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom