Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

LundB

Mistakes were made.
So uh when are the Realm of the Avatar avatars going to be added? They are in a game with more rpg features than certain other games in the gallery. It has dialogue options and stats and everything! "It's unfinished" you might argue, but have we not already allowed Early Access avatars in? To spurn this wonderful RPG is the act of a real hippocriticizer.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So uh when are the Realm of the Avatar avatars going to be added? They are in a game with more rpg features than certain other games in the gallery. It has dialogue options and stats and everything! "It's unfinished" you might argue, but have we not already allowed Early Access avatars in? To spurn this wonderful RPG is the act of a real hippocriticizer.

Link plz.

Also, the avatars I do end up adding are wholly up to my personal taste. If I don't / didn't add your avatars, you can always try bugging DU to see if his taste is more, uhm, refined.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Link plz.

Also, the avatars I do end up adding are wholly up to my personal taste. If I don't / didn't add your avatars, you can always try bugging DU to see if his taste is more, uhm, refined.
A troglodyte with a tasteful hat > black & white shitscribble by a has been game dev delivered two years after deadline. Is there no justice in this world?

Absalom

Dunno, maybe if you had bothered to upload your Battletech avatars as a single archive.. Then maybe, who knows.
Yes, the burden is on us to figure out how to deal with your arbitrariness, despite I even looking at previous posters who got their shit uploaded and copying them. :gumpyhead:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
We have posted specific instruction of adding avatars several times. Put more skillpoints into the reading skill.

dumdum

Arcane
Crooked Bee
I cut some avatars from the Metal Gear Solid art book.

Metal Gear Solid Art 1:
u6dwIZX.png
zj4Bzpz.png
iJEXsU3.png
nJSUAAF.png
3Ju0wIM.png
oKrrhwx.png
zu90AWX.png
FNXhPOq.png
tgtM6JI.png
GszCZMt.png
mIzXUJN.png
ISpFj4j.png
HzBZgfe.png
zZLxPlp.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuo8n4k3g1sdmey/Art1.zip

Metal Gear Solid Art 2:
5XEo2ma.png
sBOxWcD.png
gK1dSHM.png
eMTYadP.png
15TBEqN.png
qqHhqm4.png
0K1WuK3.png
EnSq75e.png
iZwtEME.png
GrXNDXt.png
javwA8w.png
IcErnXk.png
IUaacU2.png
INo4FEh.png
h1rrQkN.png
hJb7rsn.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yuabn8w4lm2ede1/Art2.zip

Metal gear Solid Codec Art:
XonzcJt.png
D02KOjF.png
GuO6Xj4.png
WwG4syk.png
dzb9AxG.png
D2BIPNY.png
zt4kuAI.png
nLrruns.png
6JTwQBA.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dpes24zvd4j2vb/CodecArt.zip

Coyote

Arcane
Found these on an external hard drive while looking for some stuff from a laptop that died a year ago. (Sadly, none of the other images or text was there, so my LP remains dead for the time being.) Any interest? Will resize and make the backgrounds transparent if so.

From in-game dialogue:
jCCvBnQ.png
wUPvVrq.png
3EX9Cwa.png
kOfx4ZQ.png
I7sc1m1.png
3AL9ObN.png
hzpU1Ig.png

HJoJbbC.png
1dP5R2v.png
QK1I8RI.png
Ckufd6r.png
SVzWOho.png
73uH5B4.png
Q2C9UAI.png

BUDbav6.png
B8FW3GU.png
FI5ajSq.png
rWpqFCR.png
JTY4pZA.png
GEceAVf.png
B2khbqD.png

tFFsQR3.png
PO5nBZP.png
dZcmaEy.png
J78uLtX.png
GWuYMhc.png
0jm4ooF.png

From cutscenes:
zKPQ1sw.png
ExZN8R3.png
BG4iL2b.png
r36xENw.png
eyqr0Qy.png

BTW, Crooked Bee, where did your old avatar come from? The one you had for a long time with a woman who was holding... I think it was a cigarette holder? I liked its style.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I think the lord of the dead should be zoomed out a bit, there's some great detail in the way he's drawn.

I am expressing my interest.

Coyote

Arcane
All right, looks like there's some interest. Edit: Made images square for XenForo limitations.

c6Yyblr.png
D6xK7HP.png
4DQeEpX.png
wO0cVFo.png
1aWmJoe.png
3BRWR6h.png

et9MB2B.png
jpEz35u.png
kw7nAre.png
tKr0oWb.png
sV4GAmt.png
yGpjpTQ.png

W4um91d.png
j0jrvdR.png
BJ6FBSS.png
Tg7pXbl.png
PvZcbQt.png
eAOYC9N.png

dVs3QKp.png
ZSy0FaY.png
3npdG3i.png
M2OGINN.png
nujwB3s.png
j0Ms3pk.png

U5wy0pE.png
fSzZWhn.png
mhbit7w.png
CEYzuAn.png
z5zK5gU.png
74ypaSr.png

hfy4zKm.png
WWjXVbz.png

I think the lord of the dead should be zoomed out a bit, there's some great detail in the way he's drawn.

Agreed. What do you think of these?

TDqxLiY.png
beTHkZK.png
GAWqCyu.png

Leaning towards the first as better-suited for an avatar, though the third comes closer to capturing the sense of the full picture. Third is about as wide as I can go while still looking decent with the size limitation.

Also zoomed out on the oracle:

tkpgadZ.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom