Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #15: Patch 7 - Absolute Frenzy

Joyvankek

Learned
The gap between normal people and hyped bydlo only grows. They will eat up literally everything. LOTR nig-elves, leftist star wars, niggified witcher series, mmo-fied poe, and now braindead, gay-ridden, dos-ified "bg3" sequel. And they're the target audience. Everything is absolute shit, and they LOVE it.

What are we, normal people, to do? This administration has been infiltrated by the hyped bydlo shit eating representatives and this is the kind of news that we now get. This is the end of the world, I feel like.
Fck off with your nerd hysteria, BG3 and Larian haven't done anything "woke" yet.

Meanwhile codex's new favorite developer, owlcuck games:

Ih7Fbm4.png

TOVshlW.png

Your own link says that this came from the source material and was not explored in-game at all, faggy boy. Try harder next time.

Holy fuck, I think that being a lich is now a good path, you have end goal that justify all the shit you are about to do.
If this is what happens when you have living around, then maybe undead with their genitalia that are rotten and withered, won't have problems like these, and nobody will be confused with his sex "gender" and being born in the "wrong body".
Swarm that walks is also a force for good, maybe eating everything and then restarting the world is a way to fix this shit too.

I wonder if they will release patch that will remove all the slavery from game world, just like it happened to PnP cause some nigger got butthurt about it, and these morons of course bent the knee.
If that shit was happening in the Warhamer Fantasy, then I can't blame Nagash for wanting to kill everyone.

But seriously what the fuck. Why these faggots can't keep their retarded sexual fantasies to themselves, instead of shoving that in every fantasy and sci-fi universe in existence?

Karwelas

Dwarf Taffer
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut I helped put crap in Monomyth
So that's where the $$$ is going? Parties? Did he take a advice from Richard Garriott?
Brb, kickstarting an RPG about Gay Lesbian Swordfighter Xena who actually is named Xona to fund my mansion with secret passages, observatory and other various rooms start a new Golden Era of RPGs.

And by learning from the best, you can also buy a spaceship jpg. It is fantasy game, but hey, you can get a SPACESHIP.

Joyvankek

Learned
So that's where the $$$ is going? Parties? Did he take a advice from Richard Garriott?
Brb, kickstarting an RPG about Gay Lesbian Swordfighter Xena who actually is named Xona to fund my mansion with secret passages, observatory and other various rooms start a new Golden Era of RPGs.

And by learning from the best, you can also buy a spaceship jpg. It is fantasy game, but hey, you can get a SPACESHIP.
Sound bussines plan, and if you will play you cards right, the garbage you want to shat out won't even have to sell. You will get founding from certain sources for making yet another wokebloat to the market.

This is the future of entertainment.
:prosper:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Future or current popular procedure?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom