Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #16: Patch 8 - Of Valour and Lore

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
RuBD4Zo.jpg
The great golden tiefling lusts for everyone. She cannot be sated. Even mind flayer tentacles get her hot and bothered. They tried to eat her brain but the lust was too much. Word spread, and more tiefling ms appeared on the Sword Coast creating nude beaches and exotic dance strip malls along with the Lusty&Busty toy shops. It became a sword of a different type.... and more tieflings invaded of all kinds. Was it a dude, a chick, an other? Who knows but an odd laughter was heard.
IUDNGfH.png

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
At this rate I will see the entire game's story just from the screenshots of the hundreds of updates.

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
RuBD4Zo.jpg
The great golden tiefling lusts for everyone. She cannot be sated. Even mind flayer tentacles get her hot and bothered. They tried to eat her brain but the lust was too much. Word spread, and more tiefling ms appeared on the Sword Coast creating nude beaches and exotic dance strip malls along with the Lusty&Busty toy shops. It became a sword of a different type.... and more tieflings invaded of all kinds. Was it a dude, a chick, an other? Who knows but an odd laughter was heard.
IUDNGfH.png
Yea, she looks like a muscular "what is even a woman" type of creature.
The gravity defying tits suggest gender surgery.

PompiPompi

Man with forever hair
Patron
Developer
RPG Wokedex
I am trying not to watch Baldur Gay 3's videos, but how does the sex work there?
They all make dry sex, and there is no STD and no babies made?

MasPingon

Arcane
Those characters look and sound like some larpers from Twitter that don't know what their gender is. What's worse, they've done it on purpuse("representation").

Codex Year of the Donut
Judging from the trailers, nowadays Sword Coast has more tieflings than Sigil.
they're refugees from a city that was sent to hell
also, all tieflings became asmodeus tieflings in 4e which is why there's so many of them

can't wait for larian to be blamed for following the lore

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
There they are like a fighter/magic-user that needs booze and has a few special magic items. They're fine for the games 's mechanics. It is funny, they're vancian-like but the actual mages use magic-points(spell points/mana).

Skdursh

Savant
I get the Owlcat hate, Wrath really shed a light on the levels of cuckoldry they are willing to stoop too, but I really don't get the Larian hate though. Original Sin was good. Original Sin 2 was great. Their older games are a pretty even split of mediocre and decent and from what I've seen and played of Baldur's Gate III so far there isn't anything I can point to and definitively say, "Yeah, okay. That is shit". As far as I can tell the hate almost exclusively comes down to people being mad that it's called Baldur's Gate III even though it doesn't really have anything to do with the OG Baldur's Gate games besides sharing the same D&D universe.

Iskramor

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I get the Owlcat hate, Wrath really shed a light on the levels of cuckoldry they are willing to stoop too, but I really don't get the Larian hate though. Original Sin was good. Original Sin 2 was great. Their older games are a pretty even split of mediocre and decent and from what I've seen and played of Baldur's Gate III so far there isn't anything I can point to and definitively say, "Yeah, okay. That is shit". As far as I can tell the hate almost exclusively comes down to people being mad that it's called Baldur's Gate III even though it doesn't really have anything to do with the OG Baldur's Gate games besides sharing the same D&D universe.
Writing is shit like in dos games.

Yeah, its so ridiculous. They are everywhere in the game. As common as humans.

no sense of measure

wotr was the same

everyone is some kind of special snowflake or overdesigned character
That is what I hate about these games, everything is a magic item, everyone is a weird character with fur and wings and the developers and players seem to think that is what the point of D&D is-- fantastic magic items exploding out of every tree crevice and weird ass non-human characters everywhere...it literally makes magic mundane, and 'fantastic' creatures boring and normal..they totally ruin the entire 'fantastic', magical setting by making it so common. They are gluttonous pigs with no sense of style or ability to control theselves.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik

no sense of measure

wotr was the same

That is what I hate about these games, everything is a magic item, everyone is a weird character with fur and wings and the developers and players seem to think that is what the point of D&D is-- fantastic magic items exploding out of every tree crevice and weird ass non-human characters everywhere...it literally makes magic mundane, and 'fantastic' creatures boring and normal..they totally ruin the entire 'fantastic', magical setting by making it so common. They are gluttonous pigs with no sense of style or ability to control theselves.

it only works if its rare

but these are talentless hipsters

they dont understand that less is more

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
This is just a post to test the current inability for the News forum's last post to show up in the forum list main page.

Edit: Seems to have fixed it. That was weird. Carry on.

jackofshadows

Magister

no sense of measure

wotr was the same

it only works if its rare

but these are talentless hipsters

they dont understand that less is more
I'm not trying to defend Larian here but it's BROAD and pretty specific at the same time audience we're talking about. See any crtitical role session for reference. That's just how dnd is right now unless some dnd enthisiast will correct me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom