Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban DrogFireheart

We should ban this poor Drog imitation, Y/N?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• kingcomrade

• Total voters

ironyuri

I went to /gd/ in search of more leisurely pursuits after a hard day of fighting the good fight in /rpg/ and /news/ and what do I get?

Some piece of shit thread in which DrogFireheart is taking a big shit on an awesome bro like Kosmonaut.

This will not stand, Codex! This will not stand!

Also- There were no plane tickets.

Edit- Since this is the Official Poll, you guys need to take it as seriously as those ones in /cRPG/. Thanks.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Kosmo isn't awesome.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
congratulations____by_ren128.jpg

CrimHead

Scholar
Wtf is this, facepunch? What a bunch of faggots. Forum's already gay enough with the newshit ignore feature.

Back in my day we simply fucking read over their posts /butthurt

Shannow

Waster of Time
Cloaked Figure said:
Got the Codex Workshop started and General Game Help merged with General Gaming. Got News and Content merged. Uploaded all the new Arcanum avatars. In addition to helping in every Arcanum related thread I come across. As well as starting the Pictures thread in GD. As well as trolling you guys dozens of times.

And I'm not even counting my Magick Restoration Patch for Arcanum despite the fact that this site has the second highest concentration of Arcanum fans on the interwebz.

Your turn.
You forgot starting the decline of the codex and taking over the account of the second most douchy member of the codex in a pathetic attempt to get some lulz...eh sorry, I'll say it in your words: Fighting the good fight, pointing out the decline wherever you came accross it, as well as yet another wonderfull troll where you took over the account of a decliner and started inclining threads with it without anybody noticing. Just the most recent of your many and varied internet-troll-persona-changes that showed how stupid the rest of the codexers are :salute:

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
I go away for a while and this is what happens to fair Codexia?

1) Who the fuck are these people?

2) I mean it, who the fuck are these people?

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Pretty good thanks CF. How are you faring? I've been lurking around, checking out the 'dex. Nothing much has changed, it seems.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I have to say, I'm a bit surprised by the split in the votes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom