Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Band of Crusaders is an upcoming real-time strategy RPG set in a demon-infested medieval Europe

Vincente

Arbiter
The "everyone was covered in mud, piss and shit" is pretty much a popular culture trope seem in movies and tv shows about the middle ages.
Oh, you're just autistic and can't convey sarcasm, as if the whole post being sarcastic wasn't obvious with me saying "they put pretty stones on top of each other". Carry on.

Barbarian

Arcane
The "everyone was covered in mud, piss and shit" is pretty much a popular culture trope seem in movies and tv shows about the middle ages.
Oh, you're just autistic and can't convey sarcasm, as if the whole post being sarcastic wasn't obvious with me saying "they put pretty stones on top of each other". Carry on.

Medidate on the fact that your contemporary peers are incapable of putting these "pretty stones on top of each other".

77f9dffc21fc415f933bde06ccab5f6b_8.jpeg

Hydro

Educated
Pity that it's real-time, but it's refreshing to see something from Poland which isn't cinematic voice acted bullshit nowadays.

I'd say this trailer has a pretty "cinematic" tone and vibe (see camera angles at 0:23, 0:52). Voice acting seems likely.
It’s always entertaining to see Infinitron trying to be relevant on this forum.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pity that it's real-time, but it's refreshing to see something from Poland which isn't cinematic voice acted bullshit nowadays.

I'd say this trailer has a pretty "cinematic" tone and vibe (see camera angles at 0:23, 0:52). Voice acting seems likely.
It’s always entertaining to see finitroon trying to be relevant on this forum.

Have I quoted your join date yet?

It’s always entertaining to see finitroon trying to be relevant on this forum.

Have I quoted your join date yet?
When is the Top RPG list being posted instead of spamming "news"?

Irminsul

Novice
Since when 1300 AD is "european glory days"

Go visit some gothic cathedral or university and get back to us, you moderntard loser.
There might have been a deadly plague that wiped out 1/3 of the total population, famine, sickness, revolts, and I might have died in a puddle of mud, shit, piss and blood while fighting in Hundred Years War, also the Catholic Church fought another war all by itself on top of the problems, but hey, at least they put some pretty stones on top of each other.
He said glorious, not "most comfortable while wallowing in degeneracy and decline". In Codex 2524 someone is going to say about us "sure, they have the ugliest and most perverted legacy of all history but at least they were always clean and fat".
That said Europe's glory obviously was in the 18th and 19th century.

Harthwain

Magister
For the moment I thought it was in the vein of King Arthur: Knight's Tale or Beast: False Prophet, but I wonder if Darklands and Battle Brothers weren't more direct inspiraton for this, given the existence of supernatural monsters. Anyway, we need more games set in medieval Europe, even if they aren't historically-accurate and real-time can work if they handle it properly, so I am am eager to see this one. Looks decent so far.

Cohesion

Augur
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Medidate on the fact that your contemporary peers are incapable of putting these "pretty stones on top of each other".

77f9dffc21fc415f933bde06ccab5f6b_8.jpeg
Looks like a typical Russian/soviet yard.

Aarwolf

Learned
Are we sure europeans are still allowed to make and play games about their glorious days? This looks haram my brothers.
Since when 1300 AD is "european glory days"

Speak for yourself, for us it was one of the best centuries and the beggining of golden age which lasted to late 1600s.

Oh, and we haven't got plague too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom