Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best Artificial Intelligence Tools to assist in Unreal Engine Development for Indie Titles

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
The start-up graveyard is littered with this stuff from before they cranked up the AI hype train.
I would probably agree AI seems still in early doors, we had something similar with the VR craze as well, technology is improving don't get me wrong but its still away off from being perfect. Defiantly an interesting subject for those that find hardware and software advances interesting anyway

see this it's rather interesting
https://github.com/lllyasviel/style2paints

You do NOT need to install any complex things like CUDA and python. You can directly download it and then double click it, as if you were playing a normal video game.

Hmm, that is rather interesting. I'm pretty good at line art, but colouring has always been a bit of a chore to me, this could enable me to do my own comic idea.

tritosine2k

Erudite
The start-up graveyard is littered with this stuff from before they cranked up the AI hype train.
I would probably agree AI seems still in early doors, we had something similar with the VR craze as well, technology is improving don't get me wrong but its still away off from being perfect. Defiantly an interesting subject for those that find hardware and software advances interesting anyway

You do NOT need to install any complex things like CUDA and python. You can directly download it and then double click it, as if you were playing a normal video game.

Hmm, that is rather interesting. I'm pretty good at line art, but colouring has always been a bit of a chore to me, this could enable me to do my own comic idea.

its not new bc guy is doing very awesome stuff elsewhere now ( layering is his specialty apparently).

MarathonGuy1337

Educated

Yeah colouring is a bitch for me as well, I have a course on UDEMY but its hard to justify learning to digitally paint when theirs more important things to learn to make a game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom