Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best flash game EVAR

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
MisterStone said:
*slinks away in shame*

Aww, come on. I liked it! Graphics-wise it reminded me of Another World (which is one of the best games ever made).

Castanova

Prophet
Chronotron = badass

I like The Last Stand games conceptually (and the sequel definitely added a lot to the first one) but I think the actual fighting/shooting mechanics are absolutely terrible. It's a click-fest, and a boring one at that.

Pillage the Village is another one that has tons of potential if they would only either ratchet up the difficulty more or have a better sense of progression through the missions. Also, the balance of the special abilities is rather poor.

Castanova

Prophet
Sonny is a pretty crazy flash game too. It implements a sort of Final Fantasy-esque combat system and a whole set of levels, enemies, special abilities, equipment. I stopped because the battles were getting extremely difficult and I didn't feel like grinding but still... great accomplishment.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
furrystarwars.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
  • No visible nipples!

Cutest Jedi EVAH!

Breasts are about a b-cup

Long, floofy tail (Floofy? Is that even a word?).

DO NOT COPY OR REDISTRIBUTE!
Yep, that about sums that up.

MisterStone

Arcane
Hey, I played Last Stand for a bit. Problem with the first game was that it was a bit too unbalanced... you could win it with a good assault rifle and the chainsaw. The chainsaw is more balanced in the sequel (it takes a while to restart once it stops), and none of the guns seems to totally rool the game anymore. As a side note... a compound bow in RL would probably be the worth weapon for killing zombies evar.

Thing is... it is still not as fun as it could be... and the aiming seems kind of glitchy. Also, the new traps don't seem to offer much tot he game.

Yet I can't stop playing. The paradox!

Lord Chambers

Erudite
The only flash game I've ever played is Defend your castle. After you play it you don't need to play another ever again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom