Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You can emulate every console and handheld up to and including the Gameboy Advance on a PSP at full speed. With the sole exception of N64. Even Neogeo pocket emulation works well.

Although the PSP screen is no great quality itself.

(actually I've never looked into or tried Atari Jaguar emulation, so you might get me with that)

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I own a cheap ass 3 year old Xiaomi Mi2S and play NDS and PSP on it with a pad. It drains the battery faster than a game gear but it's good to play indoors.

The Decline

Arcane
I'm in the process of building a portable emulator machine using a raspberry pi 3. I'm using that as a reason to learn how to solder and as well as other electronics based skills. Making a case for the thing without access to a 3d printer is kicking my ass at the moment though.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
3OecHw6.gif

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Had a quick peek over in TF2-land.

Good news? They're cracking down on TF2 gambling because the CS:GO gamblers migrated over.

Better news? Remember that TF2 comic they said they were gonna publish at regular intervals?

090.png

094.png

The whole Tom Jones scene is pretty awesome as well.

tormund

Arcane
Aren't there ex Beth and Obsidian developers involved in the development of that one? Glad to see that they keep honoring their... um... traditions, even with them Sony bucks and AAA console exclusive polish behind them.

Anyway, here's hoping that this game will be added to Codex's avatar pool. :lol:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom