Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
The post emovamp found is probably the most disturbing thing in this thread yet.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I googled "Mass Effect 2 is an RPG" and received several threads where people discussed whether or not it really is an rpg, so it would seem that it is not entirely certain yet that ME2 is an rpg.

Begriffenfeldt

Educated
126459257826.jpg
:shock:
This person is like the Anticodex.

Andyman Messiah said:
Youtube?

Seriously, there's a rule for that place and it is "don't talk to the natives." Just watch the fucking videos and then leave as fast as you can.

edit: Also this thread makes me die a little every time.
I'll just leave this here...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=iYZpR51XgW0&page=2:1cly25g2]khan0plinger[/url] said:
i thought they just called it fallout 3 =/
didn't know there were other ones
And if morons are going to ask why the fuck i would think that
Its because final fantasy started at 7.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Begriffenfeldt said:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=iYZpR51XgW0&page=2:5eg184vv]khan0plinger[/url] said:
I know. And I hate. I hate so fucking much.

DraQ

Arcane
WhiskeyWolf said:
So I commented on this guys Toegoff profile that:
ME2 is not an RPG, it's "Gears of War in Space", a.i. TPS
Today I noticed that I got a PM on youtube, never ever got one there. This is the guy Keromalas and this is what he wrote:
Mass Effect 2 is an role-playing game. It has RPG elements such as cut scenes, items, a party/group system, and more. A TPS would be something like COD except in third-person. Please confirm your facts. You can google ME2 to learn more about it such has it being an RPG.
Codex, help. I want to replay but I'm still in shock.
Andyman Messiah said:
Begriffenfeldt said:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=iYZpR51XgW0&page=2:1dw49287]khan0plinger[/url] said:
I know. And I hate. I hate so fucking much.
:rage: :codexrage:

Lingwe

Liturgist
My favourites:

Can someone please tell me if you can play this game online?, because on the 360 and PC cover it says ''Live'' which means you can play online, but apparantly you cant, please help

HELP!!!! when installing the brocken steel pack. do you get some kind of notice in the game telling you that its installed??? cuz i dont wanna finish the main quest to find out it didn't install right..

Fallout 3 is probably the best 1player shooter i have ever playd and also its easy aslong as you have operation ancorrige( i know i spelld tht rong -.-) because with operation ancorige you can get chines stelth armor and when you sneak you turn invisibel!

Check out my channel for ways to win free consoles, video games, movies, ipods, gift cards and more.These sites are legit. I redeemed a ps3 in a month. Refer to the link in my channel.

looks good. i am wondering what i should get for xmas out of fallout 3, borderlands, or just cause 2. someone help?

Well judging by the fact that Borderlands is shit, and Just Cause 2 won't be out until March next year, I'd recommend Fallout 3 you stupid fucking reject.

I don't care if your parents beat you, you get picked on in school, because your a pathetic little fucking dirty rat, don't take it out on other people you fucking scum

Its a great game you just suck at it.
Its spelled:
Playing: Not plkaying
When: Not wen

this reminds me of bioshock... same makers perhaps?

things that rlly suck about this game is. u cant finish the main quest cuz the game will end. and you cant pass level 20. so you rlly dont get alot of good gameplay out of it like in oblivion

Iff ur goin 2 haet onn ah gayme, att leest spel wurds proprly, orr els ppl probly won taek u srsly.

everyone uses shortcuts while you dumb motherfucker. oh im sorry, you unintelligent person wich has sexual relations with his mother. that propper enough foir you?

Haha, you spelt which and proper and for wrong, you dumb motherfucker! Go die, no-one likes your opinions

@LeonsKennedy96 well your right if you played the look up revlation 21 6 its gonna happen

@TheCrimsondragoon

Nah it might not happen
but they put that there because of the part of Project Purity...
its a fountain of water, and it makes Radiated watah Clean... like in Broken Steel

dont be so shore the bible say it all

k..
I respect your belifes about the bible.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Spellcaster said:

How is that even possible? Not just the spelling and grammar but the whole idea behind his post, his fucking point, is so completely retarded! How can you contradict yourself so fully in only a single sentence? Has to be a troll. No-one that stupid is able to use computers.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Emotional Vampire said:
Weren't you a weeaboo faggot yourself?

I don't want to live in Japan. Nagoya's deers are nutty, losing a standard Japan mass transit ticket is worse than losing your ID (they insist you should find it, they wouldn't make another), theirs homes are SMALL, policemen stupid, costs of living in Japan are incredibly high.

Yes, and I have healthy heterosexual BDSM orientation. So no.

I highly suggest you guys stop reading youtube comments. Sometimes I watch an interesting video and scroll down in hopes of finding additional info or some amusing remarks.

The subsequent rage takes away any enjoyment I got from the video. But it's like a fucking car crash, you know that you might see something that will give you a nightmare, but you still stick your head out of the car to observe.

edit: fuu, andyman already said p much the same thing

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
I highly suggest you guys stop reading youtube comments. Sometimes I watch an interesting video and scroll down in hopes of finding additional info or some amusing remarks.

The subsequent rage takes away any enjoyment I got from the video. But it's like a fucking car crash, you know that you might see something that will give you a nightmare, but you still stick your head out of the car to observe.

edit: fuu, andyman already said p much the same thing

youtubechart2(2).jpg

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
the debates about politics or religion is the thing that freaks me out the most since you can find it on shit like miley cyrus' newest video or something

Raghar said:
I don't want to live in Japan.

That's cool. To be a weeaboo all you really need to do is watch anime. Or play jRPGs. Since they're like anime with random battles thrown in. r00fles!

That's also cool. "faggot" has nothing to do with "homosexual". It basically means pussy, metrosexual, wuss, girly, etc. Okay, so most homos are faggots, but not all

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Andyman Messiah said:
Youtube?

Seriously, there's a rule for that place and it is "don't talk to the natives." Just watch the fucking videos and then leave as fast as you can.

edit: Also this thread makes me die a little every time.

This thread has got a steep difficulty curve. You laugh your ass off when you first get here. Then you get angry that such ignorance exists. I predict the last phase, which a newfag such as myself hasn't reached yet, is the overpowering sadness you now feel, Horsey.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
WhiskeyWolf said:
So I commented on this guys Toegoff profile that:
ME2 is not an RPG, it's "Gears of War in Space", a.i. TPS
Today I noticed that I got a PM on youtube, never ever got one there. This is the guy Keromalas and this is what he wrote:
Mass Effect 2 is an role-playing game. It has RPG elements such as cut scenes, items, a party/group system, and more. A TPS would be something like COD except in third-person. Please confirm your facts. You can google ME2 to learn more about it such has it being an RPG.
Codex, help. I want to replay but I'm still in shock.
Ask him if it is in vein of some classic RPG adventures like Scourge of the Slave Lords.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I decided to go with the usual "point out stupid shit". After that I blocked him. RIP.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Emotional Vampire said:
Raghar said:
I don't want to live in Japan.

That's cool. To be a weeaboo all you really need to do is watch anime.
You mean watching something with incredible brutality, continuity, and detailed story and characters? Have you seen something animated, in the Western cinematography, that was extraordinary, or full of brutal scenes? They basically create something fugly that is supposed to have some sales, and they are done with. They prefer money over quality, and it shows.
Or play jRPGs.
If you mean RPG made in Japan/China/Korea. Some of these games are quite complex, have great story, require using brain. And most important. Japanese developers are NOT AFRAID TO SHOW NIPPLES. In western games, nipples automatically means mature only rating.

Do you remember Golden Sun? Do you remember Tactic Ogre?

That's also cool. "faggot" has nothing to do with "homosexual". It basically means pussy, metrosexual, wuss, girly, etc. Okay, so most homos are faggots, but not all

Faggot, often shortened to fag, is a pejorative term and common homophobic slur against lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, and is English slang. Its pejorative use has spread from the United States to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world through mass culture including movies, music and Internet.

a bundle of sticks or wood.

I kinda wonder. Why EV has so deep knowledge about anime and Japanese games when he dislikes anime and Japanese games...

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
If you mean RPG made in Japan/China/Korea. Some of these games are quite complex, have great story, require using brain. And most important. Japanese developers are NOT AFRAID TO SHOW NIPPLES. In western games, nipples automatically means mature only rating.

1. Which ones?

2. So... Japanese games make nude-patches obsolete? Is that really what you want to use as "MOST IMPORTANT ARGUMENT TAKE HEED"?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom