Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, that picture isn't right. Witchers are infertile.

DraQ

Arcane
my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.thumbnail.png

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Black said:
Excidium said:
I don't believe a person can die 50 times in the same encounter, against the same enemies that use the same tactics and still not figure out how to win...

Warning, spoilers in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgxRsc99hY

Maybe now you'll start believing.

This is nothing compared to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCjzA-C647o

part12 contains the following: "I'm disappointed, the first game I was going to play on PC was horrible. I was looking forward to PC gaming, but I guess not"

Phelot

Arcane
Hr6wc.jpg

When she's getting fucked from behind, her man gets to look at this ghastly face staring at him disapprovingly.

Phelot

Arcane
ccdc9fc93e759251e221af0.jpg

Why is it not good enough to just enjoy a story/movie/video game/whatever? Why do people need to actually try to *be* in the setting? BTW, you know those two had sex.

Phelot

Arcane
I sometimes think that people that put tattoos on visible parts of their body like the hand, head, or neck are afraid that some day they might mature and move away from some of the things that they think are awesome so they force themselves into always loving something FOREVER.

"With my new Pokemon tattoo on my forehead, I'll never get hired for a job so I'll always have time to play my favorite game that I will never get tired of!"

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
There was a time I really wanted to have a tattoo of the Symbol of Torment. Thank God I lacked the courage.

^The symbol is abstract and obscure enough that you shouldn't be worried about anyone recognizing it.

tattoo2.jpg

-Hey Tiffanny, is that what I think it is?

-Yeah Lucy, he tatooed the Symbol of Torment!

- Omaigoooood, what a nerd!

girls-getty_1376498i.jpg

-...Hey Tiffanny, that symbol's from Ultima, right?

-LOL, hellooooo? It's from PST, dummy! We replay it every year, remember?

-Oh, duuuuuuuuh! I forgot! Still nerdy, though.

Then again, there was a thread here a while ago where an autistically inclined member asked me "What would you do when your girlfriend asks about it when you tell her it's a symbol from a videogame? :retarded: ", so I'd avoid it if you're retarded and unable to just say it's something you thought looked cool.

You could do way worse, anyway.

Mytattoo.jpg

Oblivion-1-500x695.png

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Colckwork Knight said:
^The symbol is abstract and obscure enough that you shouldn't be worried about anyone recognizing it.
True. But it would end up looking like shit anyway, dark skin and colored tattoos don't go together very well.

Clockwork Knight said:
Ugh.
sgc_meltdown said:
This one actually looks pretty cool. Actually it looks pretty fake.

Data4

Arcane
What is it with fat chicks and cosplay? I mean, there's being comfortable with how you look, and then there's WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T EVEN...

media_httpwwwdailyben_xcxzu.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Secretninja

Cipher
I kinda want to get the BOS symbol on my left arm. I don't think I ever will, but it would be pretty cool until someone was like, hey is that a tattoo from fallout 3 and I have to strangle them and go to jail.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom