Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
tumblr_mczxk9P7kv1re1sgdo1_1280.png

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The biggest question is, why isn't Roguey ejaculating all over this thread yet?
It's going to be fantastic when all the white men and white men-sympathizing self-loathers currently living on this planet are dead.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Lots of other causes too, I'm sure they'll cover them all.
Oh you are a Slippery One...

You don't seem to be quite as brave as your idol Lesi.
She spells it out neatly with a twitter #hashtag.

You'd probably know the one I'm talking about?

P.S.
Also judging from that wording of that #hashtag, its nice to see you've made an exception for yourself.
I mean considering your professed gender, it would seem to apply to you as well...

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Oh you are a Slippery One...

You don't seem to be quite as brave as your idol Lesi.
She spells it out neatly with a twitter #hashtag.

Know the one I'm talking about?

Also judging from that wording of said #hashtag its nice to see you made an exception for yourself.
Lesi's a coward. If she wasn't, she'd be talking about her true feelings about Thai royalty on her blog and twitter and would go to prison for several years for it.

I wish I had known about that law when she was still talking to me. I'll never fulfill my fantasy of getting Lesi to send herself to prison. :negative:

Anyway, time is the great equalizer.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Lesi's a coward. If she wasn't, she'd be talking about her true feelings about Thai royalty on her blog and twitter and would go to prison for several years for it.

I wish I had known about that law when she was still talking to me. I'll never fulfill my fantasy of getting Lesi to send herself to to prison. :negative:

I see...

No direct response, instead a derailment into unrelated topic...

Anyway, time is the great equalizer.

A pendulum on a clock can swing both ways...

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
A pendulum on a clock can swing both ways...
The world is only becoming more accepting. One hundred years from now the centenarians are going to be so frightened of what society has become much like the ones living now.

CSM

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Why do people get their panties in a twist over what happens at some games conventiion anyways? Does anyone here even visit the thing?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Roguey sure is adept at dodging questions. Too bad everyone is on to his schtick at this point.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Cheevos - BBoy360 Reaches 100k
Playboy Bboy360 reaching 100k Cheevos and 55k MySpace friends. What happens when he meets a gamer chick with more gamerscore?
Film – Los Angeles, California, United States

If you don't know Bboy360 here are his stats:

• 100k Xbox Cheevos(gamerscore) / 55k MySpace friends (record holder)
  • 80k YouTube views
  • Rated 9.5 on Hot or Not
  • Member of the True Achievements Hall of fame and #63 in Kinect Cheevos

$0 USD
Raised of $130,000 Goal
23 days left

Link:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cheevos-bboy360-reaches-100k#share

I recommend reading the comments he posted when he found my video.

Tehdagah

Arcane
The main problem, is the people who need to learn about diversity the most, aren't going to visit this "diversity lounge", hell they can simply actively avoid it.Those ignorant people need that shit force-fed to them. I can see the good intentions here, but this won't help the problem. It's a band-aid, when what we're dealing with is more akin to a cancer.
I'm curious. What can they teach about diversity? Considering that these things already have been taught in school and media millions of times.

So far I've only seen people talking about "not all women have vaginas", "cisgenderism" and "you are a woman-hater with rapist tendencies if you like this game" bullshit. Oh yeah, I guess this is exactly the point.

Wel,, like jimbo said, the people who take the time to set up stands and meetings and shit are interested in actual conversation. Maybe they won't tell you anything groundbreaking, but it doesn't hurt. The ALL CIS SCUM ARE RAPISTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS crowd comes to the internet because no one would give them the time of the day otherwise (no one wants to spend their time in a game convention being lectured by aggressive chipmunks)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom