Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

jaekl

Learned
Patron
20240516223551-1.jpg

This is the ending I got, pretty disappointing but it could be worse.

thanks for pointing out, I confused it with someone else. U know, we r humans and mistakes happen . IWD was one of my favorites but played it loooong ago. and you jumped to a conclusion i never played it. would appreciate an apology man

This game is pretty crap - thank god I didn't buy it; for anyone simply curious about what it is, the amount of C&C available and the story, there is a whole playthrough with images here (maybe it was already published before in this thread): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4003995

Suffice to be said, it has a lot of half-assed ideas without the true depth that should be there. The writing makes the player wanting to try certain things or simply deviate from being a slave to the script, only to not allow at all the deserved options in many scenarios: you are simply denied your agency.

As for this thread, makes me smile how you guys are actually believing the user above is a girl. You are degenerates.

Last edited:

jaekl

Learned
Patron
I'm still mad that they tried to force a big ugly chick named "Island" into my party and thought I would just accept that like a bitch. These game developer just have no respect for their players.

This game is pretty crap - thank god I didn't buy it; for anyone simply curious about what it is, the amount of C&C available and the story, there is a whole playthrough with images here (maybe it was already published before in this thread): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4003995

Suffice to be said, it has a lot of half-assed ideas without the true depth that should be there. The writing makes the player wanting to try certain things or simply deviate from being a slave to the script, only to not allow at all the deserved options in many scenarios: you are simply denied your agency.

As for this thread, makes me smile how you guys are actually believing the user above is a girl. You are degenerates.

Is there anything that hurts you in RL? Haven't seen a projection as big as this for some time.

The game - well, strong ly limited budget thing, and still won awards including "Game of the Year" Bronze Award 2022 at RPG Watchers . To each her own , I guess . The 73% steam rating is realistic IMO . Yes my ex-bf worked on it so I am tad bit biased but steam rating speaks for itself isn it

Is there anything that hurts you in RL? Haven't seen a projection as big as this for some time.

The game - well, strong ly limited budget thing, and still won awards including "Game of the Year" Bronze Award 2022 at RPG Watchers . To each her own , I guess . The 73% steam rating is realistic IMO . Yes my ex-bf worked on it so I am tad bit biased but steam rating speaks for itself isn it
If I buy something and spend money on something, I expect it to be "gratifying". I dodged a bullet and I'm making whoever read this topic wary.

Also, don't take it personally. Your game is not the only one I've cricitized. I've also criticized TW3 and many others that are thought to be "great games".

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom