Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blood West - immersive stealth horror FPS set in a wicked Wild West

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
finally got this, ive quite enjoyed a1 but cant get into a2 at all. Change from wild west to swamp doesnt work for me well, lost its charm.
Also weapons dmg/monster hp makes less sense? On top of that I tried to switch to tomahawks but its impossible to aim those.

Sneaking starts enjoyable but then quickly scales into being invisible, at least against most enemies. Annoying part is how you cant headshot many annoying ones from behind due to them being hunchbacks.
a2 enemies in general seem worse, I quite liked floating spirit skulls, or windigos summoning them.

Lyre Mors

Arcane
The first map was good, but I would have hated if the whole game was a dusty canyon setting. The swamp is a good change of pace, and I think the enemy design switches things up nicely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom