Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Bloodlines Antitribu mod released

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I decided to check out the web site for this particular abandonware and fuck, they finally actually released it a few days ago. Dloading now and will post my impression when I'm done.

Mod + patches can be found here, it's a little under 2 gigs:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/bloodlines-antitribu/downloads

Official torrent for main mod

https://mega.co.nz/#!7sMADbrJ!aKEtnGjpArjC05NpE8RR8cZo-KHd237ZOnQ7K7ft3OE

Official web site:
http://bloodlinesantitribu.com/

Edit: Nazi uniform confirmed. :lol:

http://forums.ravafx.com/index.php?threads/one-major-problem-with-one-of-the-lasombra-outfits.199/

I finally got out and played the mod which at first it was good but when I tried out the Lasombra female character and I typed impulse 101 and I found one particular outfit that raises some serious questions....

What's with the Nazi outfit and what you people thinking? I hope this get's removed and replaced with something else in a future version since I think you'll be offending some people who play this mod.

I was thinking you could replace the Nazi outfit with something less offensive like Anarchist black leather jacket and jeans clothes.

:retarded:

I was gonna play Lasombra first anyway, but this one sealed it. If this isn't raw codexian shit I dunno what is.

Last edited:
Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
This thread was dumb.
I mean guy complains that PC from clan that associated with nazis and took part in Holocaust wears nazi clothes, and then the same person says that "evil" and "good" are subjective.

What the fuck?

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I hope their coding is better than the broken English on their website. If even half the stuff in the changelog works it'd be amazing.

Also, it doesn't seem to be compatible with Wesp's patches.

Don Peste

Arcane
I'll watch this thread, I need to be 100% sure about what is the proper way to play it: Wesp or Antitribu.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another lolmod then?

clan that associated with nazis and took part in Holocaust wears nazi clothes

Elaborate plz? Source? Link?
Dunno what clan they are talking about, but Clan Tzimisce has canonically been involved in the death camps, using the their unique touch to bring the glory of Metamorphosis to the prisoners. Still not as funny as "Charnel Houses of Europe" or "WoD: Gypsies" though.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
From what I've gathered TFN is kinda like an expansion or something because it adds more stuff and builds on basic systems already in the game. Antitribu seems to be some kind of Sabbat total conversion and improved textures all over the place. I could be wrong, though.

Bio Force Ape

Arcane
I hope their coding is better than the broken English on their website. If even half the stuff in the changelog works it'd be amazing.

Also, it doesn't seem to be compatible with Wesp's patches.

I see typos/bad grammar and spelling and I assume that not only will the added dialogue be shit, but assume there'll be bugs aplenty in the scripting. I mean if you can't be bothered to give a quick proofread of your mod's description, how many misplaced commas and semi-colons in your scripts are going to bug out the game?

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
From what I've gathered TFN is kinda like an expansion or something because it adds more stuff and builds on basic systems already in the game. Antitribu seems to be some kind of Sabbat total conversion and improved textures all over the place. I could be wrong, though.

I've read that there was supposed to be a Sabbat campaign in this mod, but they haven't finished it, so right now it's only new skins/sprites/locations and a couple new quests.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, their goal seems to be a Sabbat campaign.

Anyway, I just played a bit. No technical problems so far. I noticed a couple of new items here and there. And a few new NPCs, there's a vampire hunter patrolling Santa Monica (he fucked me up pretty good). I'll avoid him until I get a little more XP. There's also a new mini-boss before you enter the hotel. No Nazi uniforms so far.

Some random screenshots:

e6D0xsN.jpg
HuQbXcM.jpg
idsKxbR.jpg
yoW4cu1.jpg
mrwCMcm.jpg
vQxjO0q.jpg

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Vampire Hunters are the in-game implementation of a Lasombra weakness (Lasombra don't cast reflections in mirrors, so they are somewhat easier to detect than other vampires). The game runs my shit on my laptop so I might not be able to stomach a full playthrough. Only annoyance design wise is that all the old clans are replaced with new ones, so that means playing file jiujitsu if you want to go back to the original. It also means you can't play through the new content with an old clan. I'm assuming this is because of engine issues with adding new clans. There also aren't any backgrounds so no fucking with starting skills.

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
Vampire Hunters are the in-game implementation of a Lasombra weakness (Lasombra don't cast reflections in mirrors, so they are somewhat easier to detect than other vampires). The game runs my shit on my laptop so I might not be able to stomach a full playthrough. Only annoyance design wise is that all the old clans are replaced with new ones, so that means playing file jiujitsu if you want to go back to the original. It also means you can't play through the new content with an old clan. I'm assuming this is because of engine issues with adding new clans. There also aren't any backgrounds so no fucking with starting skills.

No backgrounds sucks. It was one of the cooler aspects of the original/patched up Bloodlines. Also I didn't knew that they've replaced the old clans with new ones. Clearly they were aiming for a brand new campaign. Quite ambitious.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
I just reached the downtown area and I'm going to stop until the mod is somewhat finished (if it doesn't go the way of all ambitious mod projects first). I'm not talking about a full Sabbat campaign, just the basics. Some of the item/quest descriptions clearly need major proofreading, others are completely fine. Obtenebration is pretty amazing so far, the shadow tentacles (level 3) murder everything. The animations are all placeholders though, at least that's what they look like. I'll take a look at The Final Nights in the meantime.

jPYCktq.jpg

What, no Paths? Feh. They were the most interesting thing in Sabbath (albeit sometimes broken and lulzy). Not many pen and paper RPGs tried to focus properly on alien mindset, something different then basic human values. cWoD had its share of problems, sure, but for me a party trying to properly roleplay Paths was one of the highlights of GMing Sabath campaigns.

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
I just reached the downtown area and I'm going to stop until the mod is somewhat finished (if it doesn't go the way of all ambitious mod projects first). I'm not talking about a full Sabbat campaign, just the basics. Some of the item/quest descriptions clearly need major proofreading, others are completely fine. Obtenebration is pretty amazing so far, the shadow tentacles (level 3) murder everything. The animations are all placeholders though, at least that's what they look like. I'll take a look at The Final Nights in the meantime.

jPYCktq.jpg

"SEE IVAN, WHEN HOLD PEESTOL LIKE ME, YOU WILL NEVER SHOOT THE INACCURATE BECAUSE OF FEAR OF SHOOTING FINGERS."

bloodlover

Arcane
Quoting from a reply (I think it'a dev):

Lasombra in this mod and overall are Social Darwinists, it fits them very well that they agree on Nazi ideology

No! Fuck off you ignorant cunt!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom