Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bloodlines confirmed for the 16th

Ortchel said:
Bloodlines doesn't stand a chance, everyone wants Half-Life 2, who has a hundred bucks to blow on only two games in a single month?
I've already pre-ordered both. So, me, obviously.

I can understand pirating HL2--if they say you vote with your money, buying Half-Life 2 is like voting with an electroal college system in effect: your single purchase means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING as Valve is going to be capable of swimming in the amount of money they're going to make from HL2's release.

I do NOT understand pirating Vampire: Bloodlines, though. Troika needs your money really fucking badly. From the previews I've read of Bloodlines, (from closer, more reliable sources like Console Gold), as much of the build as the previewers have gotten to play have been stable and sensible--the worst bug the previewer reported, in fact, was a clipping problem, or something. Now, who knows, it might turn out to Typical Troika, which is to say, ungodly bugged (and yes, I know it's more the publisher's fault than Troika's but still), but I personally have faith in the game and faith in the Source engine. Arcanum and its engine has been the dark cloud hanging over Troika's head--now that they didn't have to worry about writing/upgrading an engine, and instead were handed a stable, impressive one, I think they can really put their genius to work without having to worry too much about "technical" shit.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
fnordcircle said:
bizarrofrank said:
kinda off topic, but can vampires ejaculate?

Not White Wolf vamps. They can get hard-ons by expending a blood point, though.

They can also take the "baby-faced" trait which allows them the illusion of being "alive". Warm to the touch, fully operational body parts, etc. But, I guess that would also depend on the individual GM as to how he translates that. Our GM allowed vamps with that trait to have sex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom