Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofist Harvesting is a Serious Crime. Don't do it.

pipka

Savant
That's what you get for putting POPAMOLE features in the first place. Consolekids abuse the shit out of it. It will be abused still, not so evidently though.

Teepo

Scholar
Looks like the Bro Fist police were watching the entire time and slammed down the fascist fist fast on your faggot fisting asses.

Bruticis

Is there an appeals process? I'm being wrongly accused here, I think my account was hacked.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Don't be a fag Bruticis. You had a great night of fisting just like the rest of us. Ed masterminded all this and he doesn't even blink, facing the storm

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
So, you figured that anyone can post in the news forum, and instead of making a proper and appreciated newspost like, say, Jim Cojones , Art Vandelay or Pika-Cthulhu did (blessed be their names), you immediately jumped at the opportunity to post a thread labeled "derp" containing nothing but a post with "derp"? Disappointing.
Yeah I should've made a proper and appreciated newspost so camouflaged that you guys wouldn't be even notice that I made a news post.

Not like posting a thread labeled "Derp" would be the best way to draw attention to who can post in the forum.

Nope. Just jealous. (I also got way more replies in way shorter time than those blessed names you mentioned)

bIXf8.jpg

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Yeah I should've made a proper and appreciated newspost so camouflaged that you guys wouldn't be even notice that I made a news post.

Not like posting a thread labeled "Derp" would be the best way to draw attention to who can post in the forum.

Nope. Just jealous. (I also got way more replies in way shorter time than those blessed names you mentioned)
There was no need to "draw attention" to the fact you could post there. I'm pretty certain everyone with half a brain was well aware of the fact already, given several non-newsposters had already posted news-threads. Initially I considered this a good idea; to allow more people posting there, but I guess it was only a matter of time until some drooling fucktard would feel the need to "draw attention" and start littering the news forum with his retarded dreck. Interesting that it took you so long.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
There was no need to "draw attention" to the fact you could post there. I'm pretty certain everyone with half a brain was well aware of the fact already, given several non-newsposters had already posted news-threads. Initially I considered this a good idea; to allow more people posting there, but I guess it was only a matter of time until some drooling fucktard would feel the need to "draw attention" and start littering the news forum with his retarded dreck.

Yeah I should fix that about the News Forum.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
That doesn't mean that DU or I weren't aware of it. It just means it now has to be "fixed" (something that didn't require fixing) , thanks to you.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I think that the possibility for everyone to post news is great, to prevent abuse permaban all the funny guys pulling a mangoose again.

Just keep the bloody thing open and moderate the shit out of it. Or... wait... Moderation? On the CODEX?! Wow, I completely forgot that our "moderators" are a bunch of people who sits around on their arses and does nothing all day long. Y'know, except going nazi on posts made by users which they don't like.

Make me a mod of the news section and my assburgers shall see to it that it remains free of derp!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I think that the possibility for everyone to post news is great, to prevent abuse permaban all the funny guys pulling a mangoose again.
It would be great to avoid multiple same-game threads, or important news getting lost in huge threads....but I can see that turning into a problem once the front page goes up again and all the attention whores and their alts turn it into a text-based reality show...

Achilles

Arcane
I don't understand, how does one go about "harvesting" brofists?

Edit: Ah, now I get it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom