Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview CD Projekt post the full 35 minute Witcher 3 gameplay demo

Paul_cz

Arcane
Well, exploration is my number 1 most important thing, thing I enjoy most in RPGs, and this one looks like it will be a dream come true, especially since I am Sapkowski fan. Looks just beautiful.

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Jesus..., the hype is going up. PC CE of this game rose 3x up within a few days on amazon...

Other than that, the presentation was great.

Darkzone

Arcane
Drowners aka Topielce are an old slavic myth. You should never go alone or at night towards murky waters like in a swamps or a lake, else they will get you and pull you down with them. So yes it would be quite unusual that this would be not in TW1.
Yaga is always a lone figure. If somebody did not copy Macbeth, or even the three sisters from the greek mythology. (But this is not a bad move.)
I thought i recognised Johanna's voice and wanted to ask if this is not Parcival. Did they make a lot of new music for TW3 or is there a chance to hear Jomsborg?

norolim

Arcane
CDPR are not sharing details, but from what I know, they have a deal with Percival, that lets them use all the songs the group created so far.

spectre

Arcane
So, the "ashen-hair girl" is the new "middle-aged guy"?

That trv pgn experience looks pretty appealing and the environments look nice. I might be decent enough to try once I get finally to finishing the previous two. Should be on sale by then.
(And I should probably by turning in my potato card right now)

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
har. har. har.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom