Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Danikas

Arcane
Apparently the friend I was talking to before has more info. Stay tuned. Sounds like a suicide may be involved.
It was a ritual sacrifice to el diablo in order to make this shit run on base piss4 and shitbox1.

:hailcthulhu:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pre-ordering games is even more cancerous than previously thought to be, amazing. Those who preordered it with money are deserving the rope en masse for giving CDPR enough money to fuck around in the vegan kitchen.
https://store.steampowered.com/search/?os=win&filter=globaltopsellers

Dunno about this chief it was sitting on top 1 spot yesterday and today it disappeared from the list altogether alot of neckbeards must have cancelled the pre order :cool:

Probably a Steam glitch.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
Apparently the friend I was talking to before has more info. Stay tuned. Sounds like a suicide may be involved.
It was a ritual sacrifice to el diablo in order to make this shit run on base piss4 and shitbox1.

:hailcthulhu:

I don't care if they have to enslave their workers to get it done. Or buy slaves from Libya.

Also, the CEO's of CDPR MUST cut off a finger in penance for their crimes. Or there will be consequences

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
the game failed console certification, it's that much of a buggy piece of shit. the ten days is to fix that and hopefully get it certified, expect another delay.

for comparison fallout 76 at launch was able to pass certification, but not cyberpunk

Silverfish

Arbiter
The game didn't exist guys, all the trailer and gameplay is just cgi marketing stunt.

The delays are actually for the start of development.

the game failed console certification, it's that much of a buggy piece of shit. the ten days is to fix that and hopefully get it certified, expect another delay.

for comparison fallout 76 at launch was able to pass certification, but not cyberpunk

Skyrim on PS3 passed certification, but not Cyberpunk.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
New Vegas on PS3 to this day is still unplayable despite all the patch it got.

I expect Cyberpunk on Console is doing the same, PC is the proper and only way to play the game.

duke nukem

Augur

Didnt fallout 3 failed that certification like cp2077? This is starting to sound promising, i might get entertained with this release without having to buy this.

RepHope

Savant
My God how many times can they do these tiny delays before they have to suck it up and admit the game just can’t fucking run on current gen consoles? Just fucking pull off the bandaid and make it next gen exclusive at this point. The clowns seriously don’t seem to have learned anything from W3.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Cyberpunk passed cert, if it didn't it couldn't have gone gold already. Now they are just using the remaining time to debug as much as possible and make sure framerate it playable across all platforms in all places of the game.

Self-Ejected

Kazuki

Self-Ejected
Fallout 3 is released for PS3 and Xbox 360 on release day. So idk this information about Fallout 3 failed certification come from.

Dodo1610

Arcane
150gb Day one patch incoming :lol:. Man, I can not wait until someone posts footage from the version on the disc. Kinda sad we Pc players will never expierence this next-gen jank :negative:.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Cyberpunk passed cert, if it didn't it couldn't have gone gold already. Now they are just using the remaining time to debug as much as possible and make sure framerate it playable across all platforms in all places of the game.

they most likely got a 'conditional cert' provided they fix the list of critical issues in a day one patch (which will also need to be certified and probably failed, hence the delay)

nice cope tho

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I swear to god someone's getting off over these continual delays at CDPR. But on the serious side I think the extra time could just mean we won't see a reprise of the Witcher 3's first month when you had a new patch every few days.

Dodo1610

Arcane
This delay might actually really hurt them, when people buy a new console they tend to buy lots of games. Pretty sure every AAA dev who wants to release their game in November is :positive::dance:right now

Gerrard

Arcane
Just wanna remind everyone about all the gameplay systems that were left to be done at the last minute in Witcher 3, like the whole economy, crafting, random loot...

Semiurge

Cipher
Your question has been answered.
8haqesrjikv51.png

Dodged the question like a pro :roll:

:4/5:

Accurate portrayal of kwan future, mobility scooters will make way for heavy-duty leg cybernetics capable of lifting all that lard.

Leg cybernetics are cheaper than liposuctions then? Otherwise there's no reason why fat bastards should exist in the future, unless fat has become trendy which just doesn't sound believable unless there's famine involved.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom