Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Change of management on IRC

Calis

Pensionado
22:00 <@Calis> Ausir: You should claim #fallout is the official channel of DAC (and put it on any wiki you can find), and then make Nico/Pooper chan owner.
22:00 <@Calis> that'll teach KoC
22:00 <@Calis> You getting an apartment female, Mathboy?
22:03 <@Ausir> Calis: of DAC? why not NMA?
22:03 < Kingston> i thought you were dead or something calis
22:03 -!- mode/#fallout [+v Kingston] by ChanServ
22:04 <@Calis> Because having this as an official DAC channel and then making Pooper/Nico admin is more of a kick in the nuts to DAC administration than it will ever be to NMA, Ausir
22:04 <+Cthulhugoat> cfa#d#gc time
22:05 <@Calis> I dare you. Give either of them ownership, and I'll give the other one ownership of #rpgcodex (even though that's worth way less)
22:05 <@Calis> If I had a more worthy IRC channel to sacrifice, I would've.
22:06 <@Ausir> how do I know Pooper is not a clannie, tho?
22:07 <@Calis> Look into his puppy eyes and recognize the child-like innocence
22:20 <@Ausir> !giveownership Pooperscooper a83e6458

Meanwhile, in #rpgcodex...

22:22 <@Calis> !giveownership *Ausir 2e7f66ad

relootz

Scholar
What is a clannie...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom