Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Chris Avellone Talks KOTOR2 Upgrades

NeverwinterKnight

Liturgist
Jed said:
And it's still buggy as hell.

troika games must hate me and bioware/obsidian games must love me then. every single game ive bought of troikas has been buggy as hell for me, bloodlines almost unplayable due to bugs and slowdowns. meanwhile, i never experienced any crashes or major (note that i said major) bugs in either kotor 1 or 2, or nwn.

btw, im not trying to be sarcastic. it literally does boggle my mind why ive ran in to NONE of the bugs that people have complained about kotor 1 and 2, and nwn. yet ive ran in to EVERY bug people have complained about arcanum, toee, and bloodlines. :?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Jed is a BIO hater. I wouldn't count his opinion as worthwhile in this case. cahnces ar ehe has played both NWN and KOTOR three tiems each with ZERO bugs and is whining for the sake of it. :roll:

Jed

Cipher
No, I actually like KotOR (for what it is). I am of the generation of kids who grew up with Star Wars, and unfortunately have a weakness for Lucas' shit. I have had no significant bugs with NWN (my issues with that game are design issues), but KotOR is genuinely buggy. This is the second time I've played through, and I'm experiencing a lot of bugs. I wouldn't have complained that much, but with all the NO MOER FREEE RIDEZ TROYKA!!1 bullshit flying around, I am genuinely amused by the fact that I have suffered more bugs with a Bio game that with Arcanum & ToEE put together. (For the record, I have yet to play Bloodlines.)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
" I actually like KotOR "

Huh? I must have misread your opinion all those times you said it sucked... <>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom