Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Christmas Codex?

LittleJoe

Arbiter
Should the codex celebrate Christmas?
I say yes.
I want Holly and Ivy, Robins, Ice, Snow and Sparkly Things.
Roasted Geese, Turkeys, Yule Logs and Good Will To All Men.
Christmas trees, Presents, and Religious Themes.(Optional).
Father Christmas, 18th century Coaches, logfires and reindeer.

All posts from 21st December to 2nd of January must feature at least one of the above items. (or any other xmas memes you can think of )

Lets make the Codex JOYOUS for once.

Oh, I forgot Christmas Carols.

bur6.jpg
grinch+heart.gif

hmm...

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
In America they don't say Christmas anymore on TV, they say Holidays so as not to offend Jews and Blacks.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jasede said:
In America they don't say Christmas anymore on TV, they say Holidays so as not to offend Jews and Blacks.
That's because Americans are stupid.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
JarlFrank said:
Dicksmoker said:

Paganism is also religion.
Yeah, I guess. But the point is, initial meanings for something don't matter after a long period of time, because it can change based on the culture. Is the Christmas we celebrate today about honoring the birth of Christ or the midwinter festival, or is it more about mass consumerism and celebrating the people who are special to you?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom