Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex RPG: A Concept.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The Codex RPG. What a wonderful thing that would be. Now, I have a nice story for something like that:

The megalomaniac aphatmc~ is making huge progess on his quest of the creation of the multiheaded dick in order to reach HEAVAN. But other evil forces have heard of his secret project, and the antagonist Todd Howard wants to get this multiheaded dick so the reviewers who have to review his games can suck multiple cocks at the same time. You, a freshly registered Codexer, have to put a stop to this in order to save PC gaming from the eternal hypemachine!

Play as either a male or a female Codexer on your quest to stop the evil Todd! When you play a female Codexer, you have to endure constant sexual harrassment by the male Codexers, especially TWD, but you get the special ability of posting boobie pics, which gives you +500 on every diplomacy check [except against Jasede].

Solve dozens of EPIC sidequests during your journey, such as:
- Equip the Ring!
- Find the Fate unlock code!
- Visit Bryce in his millionaire villa!

Action and adventure await you in this awesome RPG! Will you be able to escape Ladonna's BDSM dungeon? Will you find out what role Roqua plays in the whole story? And will you manage to aquire a collection of comics that is even bigger than Nicolai's? Will you be able to avoid all the goatse and tubgirl traps?

Play the Codex RPG and find the answers!

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
The very last dungeon should be Cleve Blakemore's bunker, just after the Furry Farm.

Plus you forgot to add that the evul dancing Andhaira is lurking, trying to get his coveted ring back.

Chefe

Erudite
The only way to go with this is a turn-based party system, where you can recruit forum members to join your crusade. Fuck Blakemore, the last dungeon has to be Bethesda Headquarters.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Psycroptic said:
Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Sarcasm

What kind of abbreviation is that? SDCIWS?
Replace wisdom with Knowledge, remove Strength, and make it:

Dexterity
Intelligence
Constitution
Knowledge
Sarcasm

DICKS, the character system of the Codex RPG!

Chefe

Erudite
JarlFrank said:
Psycroptic said:
Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Sarcasm

What kind of abbreviation is that? SDCIWS?
Replace wisdom with Knowledge, remove Strength, and make it:

Dexterity
Intelligence
Constitution
Knowledge
Sarcasm

DICKS, the character system of the Codex RPG!

:lol:

If you're not serious about this project, damn you. It would be great. You could recreate past arguments and make them interactive.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
You don't develope any dexterity or constitution while living in moms basement.
That's why Dexterity should be replaced with Dumbfuckery and Constitution with Cunt(ishness.., dunno).

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Gnidrologist said:
You don't develope any dexterity or constitution while living in moms basement.
That's why Dexterity should be replaced with Dumbfuckery and Constitution with Cunt(ishness.., dunno).

Charisma fits better than Constitution.

Dexterity could be changed to Durability [how long you manage to stay in heated arguments with lots of swearwords].

Heck, this begins to sound like something worthy of an indie RPG project :lol:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
In the first area, you should be confronted by lowly enemies, say rats and walking dudes, and give the player the choice of which factions he wants to be diplomatic with and which one he wants to fight.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
You start the game by having to escape from Cleve Blakemore's thread resisting the urg of ''one.. more.. post..''. When you finally leave the thread you see Roshambo killed by retarded trolls upon which private message pops up from Proverbius, who asks to seek for appropriate heir. The first location you're told to seek clues is Iron Tower.

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
Quite a few factions too. You can join The Resistance aka Mamma's Gang in an attempt to overthrow the tyrant Vault Dweller. Join Vault Dweller in his quest to rid the Codex of dumbfucks, but you will have to carry the heavy burden of the Banhammer. The codex gets divided by VD's handling. Meanwhile, The Council Of The ... um, Guys, plot to betray VD.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
A terrible moral dilemma; side with Vault Dweller in his heavy-handed but well-intended quest to purge stupid from the Codex, or side with DarkUnderlord in his efforts to keep the Codex as it always has been, with the common man in control of who is accepted into the hivemind? Choice and consequence!

Kaiserin

Liturgist
kingcomrade said:
Stat me (I get to be a miniboss or perhaps a comical recurring tutorial battle)

palmer.gif

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
:lol: where did you get the little icon? I loved that guy's little dance. I'm playin Twilight Princess and they do that in Malo Mart as well....I think those two kids in Psychonauts did as well. Anyone know where it comes from?

Keldorn

Scholar
Bucket of Truth said:
Keldorn said:
Dexterity
Intelligence
Constitution
Knowledge
Sarcasm

Larping
Agility
Perception

Deception
Aggression
Attitude
Conformity

HUmar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom