Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Codex Server Drive + Win a Wasteland 2 NPC, Weapon or Location!

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Simple: take away the thread-moving privileges of retards that move threads for games they hate because they are butthurt that there are people on the Codex who likes those.
Example?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Simple: take away the thread-moving privileges of retards that move threads for games they hate because they are butthurt that there are people on the Codex who likes those.
Example?
Dark Souls

It is being developed concurrently for consoles and pc. Even if it wasn't japcrap, it'd still belong in the popamole forum rather than prestigious GRPGD. Weaboos just need to stop being so butthurt all the goddamn time. Jaesun does a good job.

Weaboo auschwitz is the logical place to dump DS2, considering the two previous games in the series were discussed there

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Widget updated. + $605 since we added the W2 raffle option (not including Fargo's promised donation).

... and there are now 41 people entered into the raffle, with a total of 115 tickets entered.

EG

Nullified
Widget updated. + $605 since we added the W2 raffle option (not including Fargo's promised donation).

... and there are now 41 people entered into the raffle, with a total of 115 tickets entered.

So is it slowing down or increasing?

Are we going to hit our target?

Is the Codex going to die?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Now at $3,897.42 USD

Updated donor list.

I'll donate if you promise not to install any more retarded mods to troll us.
Yeah, right. Thanks for helping me save a bunch of money for other things.
I didn't install anything. Enabling / Disabling mods that are already installed is just a checkbox in the XF control panel. :smug:

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Some fagg0t moved a thread about Fallout: New Vegas to 'Popamole' RPGs. I know who the moderators of that forum are and I know they are very sensitive and defensive about Vampire Bloodlines and their beloved Troika. A lot of these fagg0ts on the staff spammed us with Witcher/CD Project press releases for years.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
For all your DESUDESUDESU needs, where everything released in an asian language or from an asian developer can be discussed. If it remotely smells Japanese, put it in here.

Tell me again how Dark Souls doesn't fit under this description, and threads are just being moved based on personal taste.

For all those modern RPGs that have been designed for consoles as their target audience. Includes console only titles and games that had a multi-platform release on launch day."

Tell me again how Fallout: New Vegas doesn't fit under this description, and threads are just being moved based on personal taste.

:hmmm:

EG

Nullified
Some fagg0t moved a thread about Fallout: New Vegas to 'Popamole' RPGs. I know who the moderators of that forum are and I know they are very sensitive and defensive about Vampire Bloodlines and their beloved Troika. A lot of these fagg0ts on the staff spammed us with Witcher/CD Project press releases for years.

Excellent.

We finally have a proper system.

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm sure the money will be given back into the economy, divided unto only the professions most noble.

...damn Codex... is this your voice in my head... what's that, upping my pledge... no i won't... or... yes... i could... ah! end this darn drive already!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm probably begging for a ban here, but when will the perk of becoming ad-free (for a time) by donating kick in? :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom