Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Colony Ship Bug Reports

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Vault Dweller I think I encountered a wonky quest script or something.

Did the quest for the church where I'm supposed to free their captured deacon. Talked the guys into letting him go, returned to the church, got rewarded. Then the church guy asked me if I want to join but I just said goodbye since I don't want to commit to a faction yet.

When I talked to him again I could say "I found that man. His troubles were laid to rest."
I have no context for that line at all, but Solomon tells me I did a good job and gives me a reward... for a quest I never started?

Seems like a bug.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
20231112150425_1.jpg

Another thing that seems like a bug.

Did the spy quest for the Protectors. Let the spy go, went to talk to Silas. Told him I let the spy go and why.
Now I have this quest entry that just says "Matheson" and no description.

What it's supposed to say is that I am to talk to the Brotherhood leader about the incident, but it's just blank.

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
1699751296105.png

Elhoim this computer prop in the hydroponics red zone with the two floater containment tanks has flipped textures. Doubt a lot of people care but my brain triggers on mirrored text.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Sometimes, the background NPCs in The Pit get stuck in place. The walking animation plays, but they just spin in place without moving.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
If you hit the map key "M" too fast right after you enter a new zone via loading, quick travel map menu stops working. Map button in right side become darker and unresponsive. Reloading or restarting the game won't work and your save stays like this until you reload an older save where it was working.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom