Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Constantinople Opening Ceremony

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
  1. Fangfire: 70 Bricks @ 1 Bar; 4 Nuggets
  2. SmallTimealltheTime & DatOneGuy: 150 Bricks @ 3 Metal Bars
  3. Lokoline: 48 Bricks @ 1 Bar (discount)
  4. Fangfire: 80 Bricks @ 1 Scythe; 6 Nuggets
  5. Fangfire: 285 Bricks @ Pickaxe, 1 Bar, 7 Nuggets.
  6. SpringyB / Hro: 72 Bricks (out of 200) @ 4 Q55 Treeplanters Pots - on hold
705 Bricks total for the day. About 78 per hour (while I was paving plots).

If anyone logs in with Professor Plum and sees Fangfire online, he wants to do 600 Bricks to get a Metal Saw tomorrow if he can.

RayvenQ

Novice
Sueggestion, Palisade around the little hut, with Plum having the key, that way we can store metal up at the embassy.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, plan is to Brick Wall around the Mansion and Hut.

Then possibly have a small Wall just in front of the Mansion's door for extra security.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Awesome. Will let him know. You want to put them on Plum up at the Embassy or stick them inside Jask's pallisade so anyone can grab them when springyb is online?

Also, I just hauled 500 bricks over from Fort Egg. They've got clay right there and have been digging it all day and night. I reckon we'll get a few thousand bricks out of them.

Fun thing I learned: When you get too drunk, you start to pass out after every sip. 500 was the max I could do before telling them I'd continue tomorrow.

The 2 coffers by the crossroads belong to Fort Egg and can be taken back next trip if someone else is online to do so (and bring more bricks over from them).

Emil Tri is another n00b who did a day's brick making too and delivered at the Embassy.

Aratheus

Educated
Springyb was one of Zam's old neighbors, so I can see when he's online due to being kin listed if we're doing trades with him. Of course I need to get rights to access the embassy at all first. I can't currently even walk onto the property.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Springyb's delivered his Bricks and got his pots.

RayvenQ

Novice
Having found 3 vandalism events at our south wall, methinks its high time we build our brick wall (ALL the way around the plot, not just the rear half)

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
If there are scents there, was anything taken? If it was, we can get 'nople security on to it and have them track the perpetrators down.

But yeah, the original plan was to only do the rear half and leave the front half as a more open trading area. Having used it, I think a wall around the whole lot would be better.

However, still split the property into two halves. That way we can party people in the first half (which gives them access to EVERYTHING) but still keep stuff in the Mansion safely locked away in the rear half (unless they kill us and take the keys - but that's an entirely separate issue which if we're really security anal, can be resolved with a gate-keeper alt).

Planning on making Wrought for 'nople Embassy today.

RayvenQ

Novice
They tracked them and killed them.

What we could do is have a brick wall around the place AND have a brick wall dividing the front and rear halves.

So it's be like we were doing the rear half, with the gate and all, and then replacing the roundpole with brick.

RayvenQ

Novice
Here's the atempted vandalism

vandaln.jpg

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
WTF, did someone just get killed for plowing the ground outside our embassy? Or was there something there before that's been destroyed?

RayvenQ

Novice
No idea, but as I said, they'd dealt with him before so it's not the first time the guy has done some vandalism against them.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
After speaking with Sodom, the guy was a known thief. Apparently left scents EVERYWHERE. Scents from his neighbours plots and Constantinople pointed to him. He had Metal, Silk, Pearls, shit everything that he'd taken.

His camp was razed to the ground.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
2q32o9t.jpg

Professor Plum has a key and a copy of the key is on Colonel Mustard as well.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I delivered half a chest of Cast up to the Embassy at nople. Inside a cupboard in the Mansion.

Ported in 785 more Bricks from Fort Egg today too. They're at the Idol.

I cut that tree in the front section down too to give a bit more open space there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom