Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Could someone help me find a old fps games? really appreciate your help

pazzpazz

Novice
Sorry for my bad English:negative:

it's a old game, I remember I watched my dad play that game when I was very young(probably before I went to school,I was born in 1994)
Its a old 2d fps game(like doom? I suppose? I think my dad played it on Windows Me or Windows 98)
I remember you had a axe at the beginning, the first type of enemy is like a crawling skull I think,you can also use the axe to chop poison mushrooms ( if you accidentally tread a mushroom you will lose 5 hp,you have 100 hp in total)
I remember you have 5 type of weapon
1.a axe at the beginning
2.a rifle (or a musket?)
3.throwing axe
4.machine gun
5.a magic staff which is the most powerful weapon
you can used number 1-5 as hotkey to switch these weapons(I think my order is correct),there is no menu,no inventory in this game

I remember there are more than one type of map in this game, the whole game's play style is like fighting enemies-> finding keys->unlocking new area.......( I think there are keys of different colors to open the door of the same color)
I think its a English language game but without dialogue(maybe,in that times I can't read)

My dad can't remember the name of this game,he found this game on a Disc(contain a lot of different type of games)

I have been looking for this game for several years( well,good old memories),hope someone can help me find this,Thanks:)

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
That sounds like one of the Russian FPS games, Dungeons of Kremlin or Smuta? Don't know the actual Russian names, but mushroom and axe sound like one of those. I think the company behind those two released an earlier one too, but I can't remember the name of it.

pazzpazz

Novice
That sounds like one of the Russian FPS games, Dungeons of Kremlin or Smuta? Don't know the actual Russian names, but mushroom and axe sound like one of those. I think the company behind those two released an earlier one too, but I can't remember the name of it.
OMG it is Smuta/Raising Dead:hype:

Thank you,you are my hero,I been looking for this game for several years, FINALLY !!!

A horse of course

OMG it is Smuta/Raising Dead:hype:

Thank you,you are my hero,I been looking for this game for several years, FINALLY !!!

Poast your review in the screenshot thread once you finish

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom