Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
I'm only lame because DU filled with lame tags. Which goes back to where your whinning started about caring about e-creed, faggot.
I will bring this issue on the staff forums, we'll get back to you soon.

Oh, thanks. I'm sure the gay/girl clique in the staff forums will help me out. Thanks again!
I'll bring up the possible issue of gay/girl clique as well. I'm sure it will be resolved soon.

Oh, I have no doubt of that. It will all end soon.

THe lying cunt lying cunt who owns the place is obviously on my side.
Pretty sure the "worse" punishment will be if nobody gives a fuck about this tantrum, but what do I know.

I'm not sure, I think big vagina in chief could report my racist and anti-semitic posts to the Brazilian Internet Police or the Mossad, whoever can imprison/kill me quicker.

Angthoron

Arcane
I'm only lame because DU filled with lame tags. Which goes back to where your whinning started about caring about e-creed, faggot.

Oh, thanks. I'm sure the gay/girl clique in the staff forums will help me out. Thanks again!
I'll bring up the possible issue of gay/girl clique as well. I'm sure it will be resolved soon.

Pretty sure the "worse" punishment will be if nobody gives a fuck about this tantrum, but what do I know.

I'm not sure, I think big vagina in chief could report my racist and anti-semitic posts to the Brazilian Internet Police or the Mossad, whoever can imprison/kill me quicker.
Dunno, old age might get you first.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted

I'm not sure, I think DarkUnderlord big vagina in chief could report my racist and anti-semitic posts to the Brazilian Internet Police or the Mossad, whoever can imprison/kill me quicker.
They wouldn't kill you, because you're a person of colour.

You don't know how communists/jews work, clearly.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted

or maybe the Spanish Inquisition!

Angthoron

Arcane

or maybe the Spanish Inquisition!
OH HEY A MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE.

Angthoron

Arcane
You could at least quote The Prisoner or something that's not in the general pop culture frame of reference.

Speaking of titles, anyone know what happened to mine? I had one that stated I was the king of the dumbfucks. I think it is safe to say that nearly 10 years later I am still the king, baby!

DU, may I please request to know who my liaison is, sir?
Are you sure you can measure up against today's dumbfucks, though?

Long ago, when the good old king went missing and no heirs could be found, the nobles of Dumbfuckistan decided to establish a dumbfuck regency. This worked remarkably well and as time went by the people had all but forgotten that the king had ever even existed.

Life was good in the Kingdom of Dumbfuckistan and the people prospered, but one fateful day a traveller - a man with ragged clothes and a wild look in his eyes - arrived. With him came the seeds of discord and outrageous claims. A king?! This despicable beggar? Unpossible! Even if true, surely the current rulers would be infinitely more competent than this frothing madman.

The nobles didn't remember - or maybe they chose not to remember - that a king is not a king because of merit, he is a king because it is his birthright.

Angthoron

Arcane
What is The Prisoner?
A pretty great British mini-series from late 60ies about a UK spy that retires, gets captured and is sent off on an island populated by The Collective (of mostly other retired spies). Everyone goes only by numbers, every episode revolves around the new #2 trying to learn the protagonist's "secret" reason for resignation. Good series.

Good stuff, if you ever find the time for some "new" series, is very much worth checking out.

Long ago, when the good old king went missing and no heirs could be found, the nobles of Dumbfuckistan decided to establish a dumbfuck regency. This worked remarkably well and as time went by the people had all but forgotten that the king had ever even existed.

Life was good in the Kingdom of Dumbfuckistan and the people prospered, but one fateful day a traveller - a man with ragged clothes and a wild look in his eyes - arrived. With him came the seeds of discord and outrageous claims. A king?! This despicable beggar? Unpossible! Even if true, surely the current rulers would be infinitely more competent than this frothing madman.

The nobles didn't remember - or maybe they chose not to remember - that a king is not a king because of merit, he is a king because it is his birthright.

:lol:

Would brofist if I could.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Faggy tags.

Tell me about it, faggot.
Why do you keep fantasizing about me being gay? Even if I were, which I unfortunately amn't, you're probably not tall enough for me, man.

Whatever, faggot. Let's trade tags and then we talk.
Tags can change the nature of a man?

Yes. Trade tags with me and experience it yourself. Come on, you know you want to.

Also, having your brofist count zeroed TWICE (and counting...) by DU is a great experience. You should try it too.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don't repost this comment, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom