Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Episode 3: Night City and its Gangs

hpstg

Savant
A very sad day for the graphics whores and the toxic W10 mob. Hey W10 cunts, where are you hiding?
Here, behind this link.

The pathetic cuckery on insisting on a Microsoft OS, and not even having the one that gets updated at least. "Power user".

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Yeah its much better to be a BETA user for an eternal work in progress (that also spies on you)

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Here, behind this link.

The pathetic cuckery on insisting on a Microsoft OS, and not even having the one that gets updated at least. "Power user".

First of all, Cunt in uniform, I don't need pathetic security "updates" from MS, second I don't need an OS that is not good enough for me yet, maybe in 2-3 years but definitely not now. I will update whenever I fucking want and not because some butthurt toxic W10 sheep told me to.
If CDPR wants to support W7 then that means that W7 is still a good and very stable OS, there are many people out there using W7 not just me. I can play everything on W7 except Kojima's walking abomination (obviously I don't give a fuck). The problem here is not me or W7 or W10, it's the impolite toxic W10 butthurts who are been triggered every fucking time they hear about W7. How do you feel about me playing CP2077 on W7? Are you gonna cry in a corner?

Last edited:

bloodlover

Arcane
If Cyberpunk is more similar to W3 than Skyrim, it does make some sense to not have the classic guild/faction where you join a side. W3 was very character focused and I suspect that Cyberpunk will be too. There will most likely be repercussions to your actions towards gangs so it's not like they are useless or anything. It would be nice though to get more or less jobs from gangs depending on how you solve their tasks.

molotov.

Novice
No one is talking about the protagonist voice? I can't stand his voice! What is that accent?

Also... the combat looks like shite, but Witcher 3 combat was shite so... nothing new.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom