Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Moonspeak Daisenryaku VII for Windows is now fully playable in English!

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
4158titlescreen.png

Here is an announcement for the official English setup for Daisenryaku VII. All the menus, dialogues, weapons, and windows are 100% in English! While a version of this was released for PlayStation 2, this one has different maps and also has an old-school method of multiplayer where you can email or trade save files in order for other participants to take turns, very much similar in the ways of long-distance chess through the mail. This has been tested on Windows 7 & 10 without any issues. We hope you enjoy this release!

Modified by MrRichard999
Translations by Helly

Translation setup can be downloaded here - http://www.romhacking.net/translations/5338/

5338screenshot1.jpg

Endemic

Arcane
Cool, and nice work, but I'm more interested in playing translated versions of Schwarzschild ;)

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
If you find any translators that have free time sure! Everyone I know that translates has life stuff going on or work or school. I have been trying to find more people but the ones I have found only want to do little things because they are working on other ROM projects at the moment. I'd like to work on those also but they are text heavy whereas these projects I am doing require little assistance since it's non-speaking dialogue stuff and is straight forward or technical. The Schwarrzchild games have a lot of spoken dialogue unfortunately and it will require serious commitment and lots of text to do...

Last edited:

Endemic

Arcane
Do you have a dump of the dialogue files? I'll ask around and see what help I can get you.

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Do you have a dump of the dialogue files? I'll ask around and see what help I can get you.
I gotta make one. It would take a while to do with spacing out stuff and whatnot. If I were to commit to it I would like to have someone that is definitely interested as document prep takes a long time.

GothicPriestess

Barely Literate
I gotta make one. mykfcexperience It would take a while to do with spacing out stuff and whatnot. If I were to commit to it I would like to have someone that is definitely interested as document prep takes a long time.

Everyone I know that translates has life stuff going on or work or school. I have been trying to find more people but the ones I have found only want to do little things because they are working on other ROM projects at the moment. I'd like to work on those also but they are text heavy whereas these projects I am doing require little assistance since it's non-speaking dialogue stuff and is straight forward or technical.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Also looking at this Convenience Store Strategy/Simulation game called The Convni III right now... A very different game but I think it's interesting!

Fuck, this one actually looks pretty cool. The windowing it uses for the different stores is just so pleasant to see along with the very sim city 2000-esque cities.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom