Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle - prequel to Daymare: 1998

A horse of course

Daymare was already too linear and closer to RE4-style gameplay than RE1-3. This just looks like a shitty, action-heavy Dead Space.

JDR13

Arcane
I tried Daymare 1998 and found it mediocre. I guess poeple are just desperate for more survival-horror games?

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I've never played Daymare 1998, was it a game that really needed a prelude? Not trolling or anything like that, genuinely curious in case I ever decide to pick up the original.

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
The first daymare was supposed to be a fan remake of Resident Evil 2 that eventually turned into a original game. That may sound cool in theory but the actual game has nothing to do with resident evil old or new, it was a just generic zombie shooter. There is a hundred of them in steam.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
No one is gonna comment that H.A.D.E.S. name for a spec-ops group is bland and pretentious as fuck?
Is there a good name you can give a fictional spec-ops groups though? If you had never heard of them before, Navy Seals would sound silly, what's next, the Land Pandas? Oh, no, they had to send in the ATF and the AEB, does that mean that things are bad or I need new parts on my BMW?

SumDrunkGuy

First game looked rubbish, just like that crappy low budget rougelike Resident Evil knockoff. Outbreak I think it's called. Play Tormented Souls fam if you have the itch for oldschool survival horror.

Hm wait a second. I see that you can play as potentially attractive female character. Maybe I will keep a eye on this one.

Daymare-94-Sandcastle-8.jpg

728899.png

Chest appears to be large, face isn't bad. The hair has to go though. If I can change her hairstyle then
:d1p:

After much deliberation, I have decided that I want to have sex with the female protagonist enough to embark on this journey with the Daymare franchise. I have ordered the first game on Amazon and am ready to dip my little toesies in this new adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:

911 Jumper

Educated
I wonder which game series inspired Daymare's red logo.
Clichés everywhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom