Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Dead State Needs You

Wunderpurps

Educated
Talking about making a game doesn't get it done, quite the opposite.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Bulba said:
DarkUnderlord said:
I'd sign up for scripting but I have a Codex to upgrade. And another site I need to finish. Plus another one on the list after that. Then there are three projects of my own that I need to manage plus another two I fiddle with from time to time, not to mention building epic shit in Minecraft...

I could pretend to be doing work on it for about eight years though. I have prior experience in this field.

What a coincidence - I am also an exellent pretender. We should form a company called "Pretenders" LTD and charge indie game developers money for our work. When they go bust we can always say "Oh well shit happens", if they don't we can hire someone else to do the work.
I'm up for it. Do you want to procrastinate over creating the company or shall I?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom