Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Deadrock Divide, a turn-based tactical sandbox sci-fi RPG

Morkar Left

Backed 50$.

I hope space combat get's a bit more love, otherwise looks right like the sort of rpg I want to play!

Sunsetspawn

Arcane
Backed 50$.

I hope space combat get's a bit more love, otherwise looks right like the sort of rpg I want to play!
I don't give a ferret's fart about the space combat, so whatever that turns out to be is just gravy to me. Everything else is spot-thefuck-on, so my interest in piqued.

I would like to know a little more about the lore, though, especially with that thick atmosphere.

Love the synth music; that shit is key.

edit: Oh, just realized that it died...

and I only found out about this now.

download_zps45c11dd9.jpg

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
edit: Oh, just realized that it died...
We weren't quite able to capture the hearts and minds of enough people to get the game funded. This is not deterring us from working on Deadrock Divide. The game will continue to go forward for now.

What does this mean?

We are going to start the process of looking for other funding options. Our number one goal with the Kickstarter was to remain independent. We very much want to make this game, so we will look at other avenues to make it happen. This does not prevent us from doing another Kickstarter, but we will have to step back and take a look at options before we choose.

Deadrock Divide may have to change in some manner to allow us to get it out the door. Our number one priority is to make an amazing open world turn-based RPG. And we are confidant we will make that happen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom