Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

I wasn't even aware what was going on.
I was trying to raise awareness of Kailasa's master plan both here in this thread and in our alliance against Ermor private thread. Should have maybe tagged you?

And we even had KoolNoodles talking about this himself in the Ermor thread: "Aren't you guys worried I take the thrones instead of Ermor? :smug:"

:D

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Congrats noodles.

Johannes Skull mentors at lvl 4 seem to be strong, there might be some research rush strat for a nation with D access? On the other hand Death gems are valuable as they are, you would need to research some specific spell/item powered by another kind of gem.

mondblut

Arcane
I wasn't even aware what was going on.
I was trying to raise awareness of Kailasa's master plan both here in this thread and in our alliance against Ermor private thread. Should have maybe tagged you?

And we even had KoolNoodles talking about this himself in the Ermor thread: "Aren't you guys worried I take the thrones instead of Ermor? :smug:"

:D

Yeah, but I wasn't aware how bad it was. Still mindboggled that Ermor allowed it to pass.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
...what?

How did Ermor manage to blow it?
[SNIP]

So, really the end came quite quickly and it was a fast turnaround from "Ermor might win this" to "Kailasa might win this". There weren't a lot of players left that could do anything about that. Lanka was dead. TNN was dead. Caelum went AI, Yomi went AI, Pangaea was passive for the last several turns just sitting making Maenads, and Niefelheim was fighting Yomi. Hinnom and Ermor tried what they could muster in one turn and it wasn't quite enough. Vanheim could have dropped some ponies perhaps, but didn't.

I admit I didn't know what to do after having most of my sacred destroyed in battles with you and Yomi. Also, blade wind is very effective against unprotected maenads, so I just decided to summon vine ogres and wait for mass protection. I did get there in the end, but the army I sent at your thug couldn't even kill him. Ended up getting him to run away by casting panic :negative:

Johannes. As for the mod, I went with the N9W9 blessed centaur strategy, so I don't think that really changed anything. You did make the archer centaurs a lot cheaper, so I considered switching to them, but never had the income for it after being reduced to a few provinces. Maybe I should've tried thugging hierophants.

You'd probably want some more specific comments, but all I can say that I have no complaints about the mod. Of course, I didn't get to fight much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom