Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Friends, hate to say but after this turn I will either need a sub or lengthy extension(like until early next week, hopefully) for all my games here. Long story short, there was a sudden death in the family and as well as having to travel a long distance, I don't really have an appetite for games and thinking in the meantime. Pretty solid in all games, though I won't really be able to explain strategy to any sub.

I'd also be okay with staling ~3 turns, as that wouldn't be too horrible.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah man, I sorry to hear that. I'm fine with a pause in these shitty circumstances.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Thanks. If you can find a sub in any of these games, then by all means switch the email etc. Going to send in the current turns before I head out.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Oh I just read you message, my condolences. I'm swamped with work right now so I wouldn't mind waiting for you for a week.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
My 2nd Pan has 3 earth magic :D

fLWzWby.png

the chances of that are 1/4 * 1/10 * 1/4 ... 1/160 and it happened!!

Now if only my next one has 3 blood and the one after has 6 nature that would be nice - praying to the gods of RNG

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Uhmm, I have no idea of what happened. I have staled (I sent the turn AND added 48 hours to the hosting time, I have no idea of what happened. I didn't receive a confirmation mail though, probably my fault for not checking considering how llamaserver was fucked.)

Anything bad if I rollback?

Infinitum

Scholar
Meanwhile, out of 7 Gutuaters I still haven't rolled a single NN (for sitesearching) or NE (for moar boars later on). WHAT ARE THE ODDS*!?

*1/128 Exactly.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Thanks for not rolling back, I would have indeed been on the edge - I won the RNG lotto and you take it away from me....

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
With E3 - I have access to a lot of stuff with that pan that I wouldn't otherwise (excluding pretender cuz)

x6F5bpa.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sorry Marverni for the impact, it wasn't planned

Sorry for your prophet also

:negative:

Also, Grimwulf , anime-named Dis? Seriously?

(It's all envy, never managed to endure the mind-numbing stupidity of the plot)

Infinitum

Scholar
Sorry Marverni for the impact, it wasn't planned

You could say that again. Didn't see your expansion party or I would've coordinated that better. Then again barechests are made to be expendable, yolo etc.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'll never drink sake again.

It's not sake. I've (tried to) play VC, and the DLC campaign is the least cancerous, but seriously....

rroZJhb.jpg

Not gravity nor textiles work like that. But again, Japan. :|

(I'm legit buttuhurt that I can't enjoy VC, ya know. It's simply my autism showing.)

You could say that again. Didn't see your expansion party or I would've coordinated that better. Then again barechests are made to be expendable, yolo etc.

No biggie, no biggie. I guess we should start a PM to avoid impact or choose if we want to beat each other into submission before turn 15.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So the trip was pushed back to give people time to travel, and is going to be a bit longer than I had thought, and as such I'm bringing my laptop along for work. I also realized while doing the last Machaka turn, that games about fantasy warriors is a pretty good salve.

So, the long extension is not needed I think. If I miss a turn next week during the ceremonies and whatnot, that is not a big deal. Thanks for the patience all. :salute:

Infinitum

Scholar
No biggie, no biggie. I guess we should start a PM to avoid impact or choose if we want to beat each other into submission before turn 15.

Looking at the map, odds are we are going to either way. 'Course we can be civilized about it and clear out th indies first?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Boyos, I'm travelling tomorrow all day, could I get an extension for NEXT turn if needed so I can do it on Saturday?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
mondblut - why do you refuse to communicate, are you a liberal Lanka?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom