Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex eyecandy mods?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
D3D10 renderer has the advantage of being very easy to set up. No more copy-pasting numerous lines of settings in the ini file!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
It looks like New vision will be finished soon.
I am actually quite impressed by the beta already, just 1 example for the improved textures:

Divinity: Original Sin
ghostdog said:
Darth Slaughter said:
Can I use ENB + new vision?

yep.

ENB - New Vision - HDTP - Revision are all compatible with each other.

With all this buzz about deus ex prequel, I feel compeled to replay the first one and finaly try to finish the 2nd one.

But i go on postponing it, waiting for these mods be finished.

bhlaab

Erudite
GlobalExplorer said:
bhlaab said:
Can't get the D3d9 renderer to work with 32 bit textures, i just get a black screen

try Alt-Tab to Desktop and then switching back to Deus Ex.

I have to do that every time I start Deus Ex in 1680x1050, afterwards it works fine. In D3D.

yeah after alt tabbing back in it wont accept any inputs

starfish

Novice
Melcar said:
Nope :smug: . I really want to use the D3D10 renderer though (doesn't look that much better than the opengl one, but still); I wish the WINE devs. would finally fix/complete their DX10 code and not start fucking around with DX11.

Personally I wish they would tidy up their DX9 code since there are still several games I play that require manual overrides :evil:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
bhlaab said:
GlobalExplorer said:
bhlaab said:
Can't get the D3d9 renderer to work with 32 bit textures, i just get a black screen

try Alt-Tab to Desktop and then switching back to Deus Ex.

I have to do that every time I start Deus Ex in 1680x1050, afterwards it works fine. In D3D.

yeah after alt tabbing back in it wont accept any inputs

Of course the application must have the focus. Do it again and press mouse buttons / bash some keys until the mouse pointer works again.

Gerrard

Arcane
I wish someone re-wrote the direct input module to get rid of the goddamn mouse acceleration.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom